Windows 10: Can't open windows startup menu

Discus and support Can't open windows startup menu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just installed the latest windows update, and now the startup menu doesn't work. What is wrong with it? i tried to check if there were corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MicroRuben, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Can't open windows startup menu

So i just installed the latest windows update, and now the startup menu doesn't work.

What is wrong with it? i tried to check if there were corrupted data via powershell, and it told me everything was ok...

some help would be appreciated, thanks

:)

MicroRuben, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Can't open windows startup menu

OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't open windows startup menu

1. Can't open windows startup menu - Similar Threads - Can't open startup

2. can't open the Virus and Threat Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open the Virus and Threat Menu: just like the image i try everything they tell on Youtube and website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-virus-and-threat-menu/8fb36f00-002c-4070-8c17-f923114e428e
  3. can't open the Virus and Threat Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open the Virus and Threat Menu: just like the image i try everything they tell on Youtube and website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-virus-and-threat-menu/8fb36f00-002c-4070-8c17-f923114e428e
  4. Windows startup menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows startup menu: [IMG] How to avoid this screen. I tried resetting the OS but its still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-menu/0cf1f7cf-218d-4b21-82d3-320d34bfa23f
  5. Windows Settings Missing And Can't Open Windows Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings Missing And Can't Open Windows Menu: I have never had this issue before and I cannot find a fix to it. So, this started happening after the most recent windows update and no clue what to do. I can't access the windows settings or menu at bottom left or anything. When I try to open up settings through run I get...
  6. Can't open start menu in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open start menu in windows 10: After upgrading to windows 10, I can't open start menu everything else is working superfine, but the start menu doesn't work even if pressing the Windows button on keyboard or start button on the Windows taskbar...
  7. Mosue freezes and ctrl opens windows Startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mosue freezes and ctrl opens windows Startup menu: My laptop is lenovo ideapad i just bought in jan i have been having problem for the last few months after opening it functions properly later it gets choppy and terminates any open windows and thecursor moves only when ctrl is pressed but ctrl makes the startup Menu go...
  8. Can't open start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open start menu: I can't open my start menu and when I try to open some stuff. It happened a week ago when I was away from pc *Mad Screen capture - 4d26d594ea04bc174b8336a6835b92d8 - Gyazo P.s when my mouse is over the win button i am pressing. 20768
  9. Can't open settings + start menu not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open settings + start menu not opening: Having issues opening my start menu/settings. Cannot use hotkeys to open them nor cmd prompts. Can still run task manager but I am having issues resolving this problem. I have tried creating a new user and switching to that account but no dice. Any help would be immensely...
  10. Windows will not open on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows will not open on startup: Windows 10 will not open on startup. Small box opens on screen C:\WINDOWS\system32\LoginUl.exe It flashes on & off. Says to Press Ctrl-Alt-Del to unlock. Nothing happens when I do it. I have used the power button several times to turn the computer off & on to no avail....