Windows 10: Can’t open Windows Store

Discus and support Can’t open Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, so I tried resetting the store from settings after it wouldn’t download anything, just getting stuck on “acquiring license” however, now when I try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LoganWallace2, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Can’t open Windows Store

Hi, so I tried resetting the store from settings after it wouldn’t download anything, just getting stuck on “acquiring license” however, now when I try and open it nothing happens and It doesn’t appear in the application list either.

:)

LoganWallace2, Nov 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can’t open Windows Store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Can’t open Windows Store

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Can’t open Windows Store

1. Can’t open Windows Store - Similar Threads - Can’t open Store

2. Can’t open the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t open the taskbar: I can't open or click any icons on my taskbar after I installed the recent update. Please help me to fix this immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-taskbar/fc8e07d8-ddba-4aa5-a516-cc15deba5b53
  3. Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps: The Microsoft Store and pretty much every app from the Microsoft Store won’t open when clicking on them. They just have white lines under them and are darkened in the Start Menu. The only apps that open are Edge, File Explorer, and Settings, and other apps that don’t come...
  4. Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps: The Microsoft Store and pretty much every app from the Microsoft Store won’t open when clicking on them. They just have white lines under them and are darkened in the Start Menu. The only apps that open are Edge, File Explorer, and Settings, and other apps that don’t come...
  5. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  6. "This App Can’t Open. Check Windows Store For More Info”

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "This App Can’t Open. Check Windows Store For More Info”: I've gotten this several times when I open FFXIV and the solitary collection. The apps always run after this message pops up. I'm not sure why I'm getting it, tbh. This is a new computer, though, so any help to make it stop is appreciated....
  7. Can’t Open Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Open Windows Store: I just reinstalled Windows 10, as I was having issues with the previous install. I went to reinstall Word, but I can’t access the Windows Store. When I try to open it, it says “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate...
  8. (Help) “Can’t open app, check windows store for more information” on every windows store...

(Help) “Can’t open app, check windows store for more information” on every windows store...: The title is the meat of it. Randomly stopped allowing me to open any app downloaded from the store. No new installs or changes, just happened randomly. I have seen a lot of discussion about this happening (some dating back to 2014) but none with a solution that’s worked for...
  9. What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it

What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkv4o1/whats_happening_to_my_microsoft_store_i_cant_open/
  10. Can’t open word from desktop or App Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t open word from desktop or App Store: i cant open word from my desktop or the App store! The icon loads but when i touch it to open it it just reloads. Ive tried to open it from the App store but cant do anything at all from there! Under the W app symbol on my desktop is a cloud with downward pointing arrow. I...