Windows 10: Can''t open x box

Discus and support Can''t open x box in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This error code Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StefanieCoppock, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Can''t open x box

This error code Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

how do I fix it?

:)

StefanieCoppock, Oct 23, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Can''t open x box

Open Box 3870X2 173 shipped.

newegg open box items are usually dead boards/cards/cpu's/ram that the person rma'ed and they re-listed, call them and ask, they DO NOT test them they just re list them.

philbrown23, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Can''t open x box

1. Can''t open x box - Similar Threads - Can''t open box

2. Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...: I accidentally pushed my headphone cable, causing the screen to lose connection and the PC fans started to get louder, so I turned it off and on manually. But then, after I rebooted, a blue screen happened twice. The third time the boot started repairing the C drive, but when...
  3. Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...: I accidentally pushed my headphone cable, causing the screen to lose connection and the PC fans started to get louder, so I turned it off and on manually. But then, after I rebooted, a blue screen happened twice. The third time the boot started repairing the C drive, but when...
  4. Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  6. win 11 can`t open explorer

win 11 can`t open explorer: i add a local account in my computer .In this account the explorer cannot be opened , the icon in the taskbar cannot be opened, and win+e cannot be opened. The explorer in the Windows directory of the C :/windows/explorer.exe cannot be opened. nor can it be opened by win +r...
  7. x box IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    x box IP: I have just connected my new x box one x, and it's requesting the IP of the box....I've been into settings/ network BUT I don't get theAdvanced option, any clues out there? I've seen all the you tube fixes etc but they all have the Advanced option, your help would be...
  8. X-Box games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    X-Box games: Do I need special X-Box equipment to play with Windows 10? I am unable to make moves using keyboard & mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-box-games/149cda7b-c429-4e2d-9301-5936e102f533
  9. X box accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X box accounts: Help, we brought an xbox set up games but after lots of arguments about usage ive now made my son an account and put a timer on it. However how can i transfer the fourza game to his account?...
  10. This App can´t open

This App can´t open: Hi, Sorry for my poor english. Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account". I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos,...