Windows 10: Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC

Discus and support Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All I have Windows 10 Pro and I can't open the Game Bar. I'm pressing Win+G to open, but nothing happens. Even if I go to Start and click XBox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinHigginsAus, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC

Hi All

I have Windows 10 Pro and I can't open the Game Bar. I'm pressing Win+G to open, but nothing happens. Even if I go to Start and click XBox Game Bar the program just doesn't load.

Any ideas of where to start to rectify this please?

Many thanks, Kevin

:)

KevinHigginsAus, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC

1. Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC - Similar Threads - Can't Open XBox

2. Xbox game bar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not opening: So I wanted to record a video with my friend but the Xbox gamebar wasn't opening I tried to open it in other ways hit didn't work. Cana Nyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/ffc020b9-ee9c-4393-90e2-dea650b9e98a
  3. Xbox game bar not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar not opening: So I wanted to record a video with my friend but the Xbox gamebar wasn't opening I tried to open it in other ways hit didn't work. Cana Nyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/ffc020b9-ee9c-4393-90e2-dea650b9e98a
  4. Xbox Game bar not opening

Xbox Game bar not opening: My Xbox game bar is not opening and it says "ms-gamingoverlay - You'll Need a New App to Open This MS Gaming Overlay" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/2311a1e3-b2ea-4118-952d-98b972958c98
  5. Xbox Game bar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar not opening: My Xbox game bar is not opening and it says "ms-gamingoverlay - You'll Need a New App to Open This MS Gaming Overlay" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/2311a1e3-b2ea-4118-952d-98b972958c98
  6. Xbox Game Bar not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar not opening: Hi, I have installed windows 10 version 1909 two months ago. After one month, I updated Xbox Game Bar to version 5.721.9022.0. But after updating it won't start after pressing Win+G. So I have to open task manager and end task of Game Bar in background processes. But after...
  7. Xbox Game Bar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar not opening: Hi, I have installed windows 10 version 1909 two months ago. After one month, I updated Xbox Game Bar to version 5.721.9022.0. But after updating it won't start after pressing Win+G. So I have to open task manager and end task of Game Bar in background processes. But after...
  8. Xbox Game Bar not opening

9. Can't Open Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Open Xbox Game Bar: Recently, I was using zoom and I got a blue screen. After I booted up my PC, the taskbar icons were all empty and lead to nothing, but that's not the point. When I tried to open game bar with Windows+G it didn't work. I went as far as to reset the applications, repair it,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar not Opening: Hi, Whenever I try launch Xbox Game Bar, it doesn't do anything. If I search game bar in the search bar, I can click on the app repeatedly and nothing happens. When I enable it in Game DVR it turns itself off again. When I change the registry values "GameDVR_Enabled" and...