Windows 10: Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

Discus and support Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whatever game that's either on the gamepass, i bought or Free to Play has the same message; "Can't open this app. Check the windows store to have more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by erox8b37ab87-ec59-4af3-93, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

Whatever game that's either on the gamepass, i bought or Free to Play has the same message; "Can't open this app. Check the windows store to have more information about -name of the game-" And nothing else. No error code or anything and i have already reinstalled windows 10 completely, checked for updates, tried with some other account and nothings seems to be working. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

erox8b37ab87-ec59-4af3-93, Mar 15, 2019

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10 bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Mar 15, 2019
  4. Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Am I able to play an XBOX live digital game on a Windows 10 PC?

SkylineGT-R(R34), Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

1. Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't open Xbox

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...
  5. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  7. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  8. Can't download Xbox play anywhere game

Can't download Xbox play anywhere game: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One and I saw that it was a Xbox Play Anywhere title, so I went onto my PC to download the game on there. I went on the Microsoft Store and searched up the game, but all it says I can do with the game is install it on my other devices...
  9. Xbox Play Anywhere Games Not Showing On Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Games Not Showing On Windows 10 Laptop: A few months ago I got a new windows 10 laptop and recently realized there was an amount of games on my Xbox One that I could download on my Windows 10 Laptop. So I became interested in what other games that I own that I could download, but to my surprise very little about 2...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...