Windows 10: Can't open YouTube in latest edge canary

Discus and support Can't open YouTube in latest edge canary in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soumyaranjanmahunt [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soumyaranjanmahunt, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can't open YouTube in latest edge canary

/u/soumyaranjanmahunt, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Edge Canary

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

As Edge Canary is still in development it may be wise to mark this as a bug or request this feature for a future update.

Windows key + F will open the feedback app.

Time Lady, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Can't open YouTube in latest edge canary

Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't open YouTube in latest edge canary

1. Can't open YouTube in latest edge canary - Similar Threads - Can't open YouTube

2. How to auto refresh Edge Canary

in Browsers and Email
    How to auto refresh Edge Canary: Good morning all I would like to auto refresh a webcam page every 5 minutes or so. Is there any way to accomplish that in Edge Canary ? 145929
  3. Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

in Browsers and Email
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.: Hello all! First post. [img] I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers. After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help....
  4. Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...: [ATTACH] \"Experimental Tracking prevention features\" flag. New tracking prevention option. Delete autofill entries. Delete autofill entries (GIF). This feature is "exclusive" of Edge Canary, is not yet available in Chrome Canary. Version 80.0.335.0 (Official...
  5. Youtube bug on Chromium Edge 80.0.315.0 Canary (64-bit). Anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youtube bug on Chromium Edge 80.0.315.0 Canary (64-bit). Anyone else have this issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ECHLN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dnjkwa/youtube_bug_on_chromium_edge_8003150_canary_64bit/
  6. Noises when running Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Noises when running Edge Canary: I was among the first to join the final customers of the new Edge Chromium in the Canary version. And, the truth is, it's going really well. But, I think we have to highlight what is still wrong, so that it must be improved and made of it, among all, the ultimate browser of...
  7. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  8. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  9. Windows 10 firewall and edge canary

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 firewall and edge canary: Does anyone know why windows defender firewall has to be running for microsoft edge canary to be able to load a show in netflix? Regular microsoft edge and IE can play shows on netflix without windows firewall being enabled. I'm using w10 1903.53 x64 en-us. Just a note: I can...
  10. google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE.: I recently installed internet explorer 11 on my PC. My system uses windows 10. I cannot open search engine page (Google and youtube) Does anyone know why or how I can fix this? Now I live in china boundary! Thanks...