Windows 10: cant open

Discus and support cant open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to do what it say to do and tired to do the 2 steps there no error I can't open the windows store app help please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PatriciaDuncan3, May 14, 2020.

1. cant open

I tried to do what it say to do and tired to do the 2 steps there no error I can't open the windows store app help please

:)

PatriciaDuncan3, May 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. cant open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 14, 2020
  3. "open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 14, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

cant open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 14, 2020
Thema:

cant open

1. cant open - Similar Threads - cant open

2. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  3. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  4. cant open file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant open file explorer: cant open file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-file-explorer/85763c2a-46c0-4b44-843a-aa246327bfbc
  5. cant open file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open file explorer: cant open file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-file-explorer/85763c2a-46c0-4b44-843a-aa246327bfbc
  6. cant open file explorer

7. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  8. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  9. cant open roblox on win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open roblox on win11: im on windows 11 family, cpu i9-14900hx. when i try to open roblox it wont open. and i tried lots of methods online but still not able to fix it. how can i fix this...
  10. cant open roblox on win11

cant open roblox on win11: im on windows 11 family, cpu i9-14900hx. when i try to open roblox it wont open. and i tried lots of methods online but still not able to fix it. how can i fix this...