Windows 10: Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

Discus and support Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used the 'Your Phone' - 'Phone Link' app for years with previous android phones, and I love the convenience of working with messages, pics, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sbys1 John-Anna, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

I have used the 'Your Phone' - 'Phone Link' app for years with previous android phones, and I love the convenience of working with messages, pics, and phone calls from my computer.I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 and tried to pair directly from the 'Link to Windows' app on the phone, but I consistently get this message: "Looks like we got interrupted. Let's go back to the beginning so we can finish pairing your devices." I have worked on this problem for HOURS, with help from my husband, who is an I.T. manager at a University. We have tried every tip/trick that Microsoft has offered t

:)

sbys1 John-Anna, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Dec 14, 2022
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Hi there
    I've found also with Blu Tooth that the whole thing becomes unpaired if you have say a SatNav in your car with audio traffic alerts / warnings enabled. Same thing can happen with an inbound call.

If your car has a decent AUX IN it's probably easier to use the headphone output from your phone to the AUX in if you car has one. Mine has a decent Aux in by the central "lift up" console (coffee mugs, space for change etc) where I can put the whole phone in it.

I don't make or receive calls on mobile phones while driving.
    On our roads even looking at a satnav while moving can be dangerous at times -- we need to keep our eyes on the road 100% of the time -- lot of black ice around -- very hazardous - so putting phone out of reach and just playing music etc is just fine done that way.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 14, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

Thema:

Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

1. Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows - Similar Threads - Can't pair Android

2. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  3. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  4. Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows: I have used the 'Your Phone' - 'Phone Link' app for years with previous android phones, and I love the convenience of working with messages, pics, and phone calls from my computer.I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 and tried to pair directly from the 'Link to Windows'...
  5. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  6. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  7. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  8. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  9. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  10. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...