Windows 10: cant pair my apple earpods to hp pavillion??

Discus and support cant pair my apple earpods to hp pavillion?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I pair my earpods to pavilion laptop? Bluetooth problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobNaramore, Apr 19, 2019.

1. cant pair my apple earpods to hp pavillion??

how do I pair my earpods to pavilion laptop? Bluetooth problem

:)

BobNaramore, Apr 19, 2019

2. Is 920 compatible with Apple's EarPod headset?

It sucks because the Nokia supplied EarPods, just like the Apple supplied EarPods, are rubbish.

So I have bought Bose headphones and B&W EarPods which are superb. Unfortunately, like everything these days, they were made
    'iPhone compatible' with an inline speaker which renders them useless with my Lumia920.

There was a 'converter' that I bought for my N9 which made both headsets work with that phone, including the inline speaker but I've had no luck tracking an equivalent product for the Lumia.

Anybody got any ideas?

Airbus---01, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Is 920 compatible with Apple's EarPod headset?

The earpods will not work properly like most of apples headphone range ,ive tried them on several phones.

And why does it suck? Apple make apple products for apple devices not nokia devices.

techbuzzireland, Apr 19, 2019
  4. cant pair my apple earpods to hp pavillion??

Is 920 compatible with Apple's EarPod headset?

I tried Earpods (On Lumia 710) and the sound is terrible compared to the Nokia Headset WH-208. What's worse is, the earpods does not fit at my ears at all! All that 3 years of developing such headset does not seem very great.

And anyway, if you have a Nokia smartphone, use Nokia's accessories and iPhone, Apple's.

JackMerson, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

cant pair my apple earpods to hp pavillion??

1. cant pair my apple earpods to hp pavillion?? - Similar Threads - cant pair apple

2. I cant log in to hp pavillion

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log in to hp pavillion: I cant log in with my ho pavilion..wont let me use the pin and i changed my Microsoft password still won't accept it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-hp-pavillion/a38f904e-1bc4-4904-85ca-a9554c747d8e
  3. I cant log in to hp pavillion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to hp pavillion: I cant log in with my ho pavilion..wont let me use the pin and i changed my Microsoft password still won't accept it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-hp-pavillion/a38f904e-1bc4-4904-85ca-a9554c747d8e
  4. I cant log in to hp pavillion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  6. Will Apple AirPods pair?

Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  7. cant open gpedit.msc on hp pavillion and hp envy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open gpedit.msc on hp pavillion and hp envy.: tryin to open gpedit.msc comes up with MMC could not create the snap-in so copied Group Policy,Group Policy Users and gpedit.msc and pasted to windows\system and windows system 32 , and still same message and try to get help to explicitly enable App locker procedure is to...
  8. cant open gpedit.msc on hp pavillion and hp envy.

cant open gpedit.msc on hp pavillion and hp envy.: tryin to open gpedit.msc comes up with MMC could not create the snap-in so copied Group Policy,Group Policy Users and gpedit.msc and pasted to windows\system and windows system 32 , and still same message and try to get help to explicitly enable App locker procedure is to...
  9. cant open gpedit.msc on hp pavillion and hp envy.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Low Volume on Apple EarPods

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low Volume on Apple EarPods: I am getting very low volume from my Apple EarPods (Not AirPods) on my PC. I have tried checking all of the sound settings and device properties but can't find a solution. This happens every now and then, but not all the time. I had this issue previously and was able to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use apple earpods with hp laptop

2. apple earpod to laptop

3. apple ear pods on hp laptop

4. how to connect the earpods with pavillion laptop,
  5. can i use apple earpods on my HP Pavillion,
  6. how to connect earpods to hp pavilion,
  7. pair apple ear pods with hp pavillion