Windows 10: Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

Discus and support Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been working away from the office, so it's probably been three months since I tried to pair my keyboard with my computer. In bluetooth settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LorryDiCecco, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

I've been working away from the office, so it's probably been three months since I tried to pair my keyboard with my computer. In bluetooth settings, it finds the device, but when I hit ""pair" it asks me for a passcode as opposed to giving me a code. How do I find my passcode? Thanks!

:)

LorryDiCecco, Feb 15, 2019
  2. pjw724 Win User

808 / Logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard

My 808 recognizes the Logitech K810 as a bluetooth keyboard, I can pair using the 808 generated passcode, but then I get "Unable to create Bluetooth connection". The K810 remains listed as a keyboard paired device. Same results with a FP1 701.

Suggestions? Has anyone successfully used the K810 with a Belle device?

I've paired and used the same keyboard with my PC and a Moto G.

pjw724, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Logitech Introduces the Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810

Today Logitech announced the expansion of its keyboard lineup with the Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810. Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android devices – and with a layout designed for Windows 8 – this rechargeable keyboard uses Bluetooth connectivity to pair with up to three devices simultaneously. Your keyboard can be connected to your PC, tablet and smartphone and you can easily switch among them with the push of a button.

"It's increasingly common for people to use more than one device over the course of the day, and we saw an opportunity to help ease the transition among screens with the Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard," said Mike Culver, vice president of brand development for consumer computing platforms at Logitech. "Using Logitech's heritage of high quality and reliability, this keyboard combines the functionality and design people expect with simultaneous multi-device pairing, which they will appreciate."

Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810 logitech_bluetooth_illuminated_keyboard_k810_01_thm.jpg

This thin keyboard is designed to look right at home next to all your devices with its real brushed aluminum and sleek lines, regardless if you're working on a Windows 8 PC, Apple iPad or Android smartphone.

To increase the keyboard's usability in low-light conditions or at night, auto-adjusting illumination ensures the laser-etched key characters are always bright and easy to read. The keyboard also uses proximity detection to turn on the lighting when your hands approach it, and automatically dims or brightens, depending on the amount of light in the room.

Further addressing your need for convenience and productivity, this keyboard is USB rechargeable with 10 days of battery life on a full charge (based on varying user and computing conditions). Thanks to the easy-to-use USB cable, you can even use your keyboard while it's recharging. The keyboard also features a convenient On/Off switch, and its battery-indicator light helps you manage power so you know when it's time to recharge. The Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 has specific keys to help you easily navigate the new Windows 8 operating system, expected to be available later this month. For example, its Windows 8 Start key provides a quick and easy way to get back to your Start Screen, while the App Switching function key allows you to quickly switch among your open apps.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in October and November 2012 respectively, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.

Cristian_25H, Feb 15, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

Windows 10 not pairing with Logitech k810 keyboard

Ignore the so-called "Microsoft Support Engineer."

I happen to have the K810 and I use it with Windows 10. The pairing you are talking about doesn't actually involve Windows.

Logitech uses a proprietary method to pair its keyboards and mice with the Unifying Receiver. Once paired, the pairing information is stored in the Unifying Receiver, so the keyboard will continue to pair with the Receiver even after you upgrade your operating
    system or do a clean install. You don't have to do anything .Once paired, you're paired for life. Like my marriage.

Windows will not ask you to pair with the Unifying Receiver unless you reinstall the Unifying Software and try to pair again, which you're not supposed to do.

Of course, I had to learn all this the hard way because, believe me, I don't know any other way.

In your case, you need to have a wired keyboard lying around. Turn off the power to the K810. Then - get ready for this - you have to keep on pressing keys for a couple of minutes. This is supposed to clear any remaining electrical power in the circuit board.
    If the Unifying Software is still installed, uninstall it. Now remove the Unifying Receiver and restart Windows.

Use the wired keyboard to get yourself to the desktop. Now plug in the UR and wait for it to be recognized. Power off, remove the wired keyboard, restart Windows. Once you're at the desktop, power up the K810 and it should pair with the UR.

If this doesn't work -- post on Logitech's user forum. It's their technology, after all.

BulldogXX, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

1. Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810 - Similar Threads - Can't pair Logitech

2. Logitech Illuminated key board does not function after latest Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Illuminated key board does not function after latest Win10 Update: After the latest Windows 10 version 22H2 successfully installed on ‎Sun, ‎2/‎19/‎2023, my Logitech Illuminated keyboard Model Y-UY95 no longer functions. From Device Manager "USB Input Device : This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  3. Logitech Illuminated key board does not function after latest Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Illuminated key board does not function after latest Win10 Update: After the latest Windows 10 version 22H2 successfully installed on ‎Sun, ‎2/‎19/‎2023, my Logitech Illuminated keyboard Model Y-UY95 no longer functions. From Device Manager "USB Input Device : This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  4. Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work

Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work: I have a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard that I found along with a Logitech wireless mouse. The mouse has a unifying receiver. I plugged the receiver into a desktop computer and ran the Logitech firmware update, but only the mouse works. I made sure I had both devices turned...
  5. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  6. Keyboard Illumination

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Illumination: I'm not sure if my laptop even has keyboard lights or not, but If so I'm having the most difficult time finding it in settings. PLEASE HELP lol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-illumination/8b569eb2-3103-49e4-9fe3-a729796bc802
  7. Keyboard key illumination

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard key illumination: How do I turn off the 'auto ' keyboard illumination? I do not want the keyboard keys to light up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-key-illumination/15f7fe8a-b4d9-424c-b85b-caa3fabd441c
  8. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard: after windows reset I am unable to pair my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-bluetooth-keyboard/2a052b89-35ee-4e52-9ae4-4e3418aca07c
  9. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  10. keyboard illumination

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard illumination: the keyboard illumination does not react with the fn+f4 or f3 key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-illumination/000552e0-2d6a-4e19-bc93-be946627a9d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech k810 windows 10 cant pair

2. logi k810 windows 10 pair

3. Logitech k810 keyboard does not work

4. cant bluetooth k810,
  5. k810 logitech cant pairconnect,
  6. logtiech k810 not pairing windows 10