Windows 10: Can't pass the login screen

Discus and support Can't pass the login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My HP Laptop is 5 months old and i'm running into problems daily It often ran into Kernel Security Check Failure which cause it to restart, but then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bobber27, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Can't pass the login screen

My HP Laptop is 5 months old and i'm running into problems daily

It often ran into Kernel Security Check Failure which cause it to restart, but then I can use it perfectly

Now it happened again, but I can't pass the login screen and access to the desktop. Whenever I try, it'll stay blurry and the password windows won't show up

I've tried deleting the caches in safe mode but it did absolutely nothing and I can't seem to find anything else on google

submitted by /u/Bobber27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bobber27, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 18, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Can't pass the login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Can't pass the login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't pass the login screen

1. Can't pass the login screen - Similar Threads - Can't pass login

2. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  3. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  4. Screen Flashing - Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen Flashing - Can't login: My screen keeps flashing after an update and won't let me do anything, including powering it off. Computer also won't let me put it in safe mode. Can't click anything, what can I do to resolve this issue?...
  5. Can't get passed screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get passed screen: Every time I log in, this screen appears. It hard enough to even attempt to log in, its very slow, and just happened randomly. And after the screen without turning off, it says it cannot find a boot, or something, I'm just very confused. And, yes. I've gone to the link...
  6. Autologin shows login screen in passing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Autologin shows login screen in passing: There's my faster computer and there's my slightly slower one. Both are set to auto-login. Strangely enough, during boot-up on the faster one, I see all four of the icons on my old sign-in screen long enough to count them, while on the slower comp, I don't even get a glimmer...
  7. Can't pass through log in screen

Can't pass through log in screen: Hello! A couple of hours ago , while I was googling, my laptop crashed. Since then i am unable to log into my device. The system won't let me type my pin and the password is always incorrect even though I insert it correctly. Consider that I have tried: 1. I changed my...
  8. cant get pass login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get pass login: I was stupid and resetted my full window 10 ... deleted all data and all and never made a back up copy.. now can not get passed the login screen cuz it says other user login... I tried installing from a usb but here is the catch... I can not get Into Bios... So I am unable...
  9. windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen.

windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen.: windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen. and also it's seems window loading and won't let me to login my window. it's waiting on window loading....
  10. Can't get passed at user login page!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get passed at user login page!: [img] Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this page. *Confused 26203