Windows 10: can't pass the second current window password

Discus and support can't pass the second current window password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't pass the second current window password and add this laptop to my new device on this account. Isn't that password should be the same as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by W.suttisak, Sep 16, 2018.

1. can't pass the second current window password

I can't pass the second current window password and add this laptop to my new device on this account.

Isn't that password should be the same as previous one ??

Even I tried to log in via phone number, It said the account wasn't exist.

:)

W.suttisak, Sep 16, 2018

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 16, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

can't pass the second current window password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

can't pass the second current window password

1. can't pass the second current window password - Similar Threads - can't pass second

2. "current windows password".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "current windows password".: I cannot sign into my microsoft account because it is asking for my "current windows password". I do not have one and there is no reset password option. I have tried every password nothing works...
  3. Current windows password

Current windows password: I was trying to log into my new laptop but it keeps asking me for my current password. I really don't understand what this is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-windows-password/ca6c417f-b01b-4538-9130-813ee51f721a
  4. Current windows password

Current windows password: I bought a new laptop and turning it on it came on like a normal laptop and did not go to the setup page. Now I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft account and after putting my Microsoft password it takes me to another page that asks for my current windows password. The weird...
  5. Current Windows Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Windows Password: Hello! I have recently acquired my sister's laptop, and i have been trying to sign in my Microsoft account into Windows 11. After asking for my email and password, it again asks for my current Windows password. I have tried every password associated with my MS account, and...
  6. Current Windows Password

Current Windows Password: Hello! I have recently acquired my sister's laptop, and i have been trying to sign in my Microsoft account into Windows 11. After asking for my email and password, it again asks for my current Windows password. I have tried every password associated with my MS account, and...
  7. Current Windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current Windows password: I am trying to login to Rewards from the control panel, after entering my Microsoft.com password I am prompted for "current Windows password" which I have misplaced. Can anyone help?...
  8. password by pass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password by pass: so when i turn on my desktop i got the blue screen with a code file: BOOT\BCD\ error:0xc000000f i have tried the on and off thing , ive done the recovery key for my windowws ten iso and usb the last option is to get into the ADMIN SYSTEM BIOS SETUP but my issue is it...
  9. Current windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current windows password: My father can't log in his NEW account to his NEW laptop. An error appears stating that password is incorrect even when in fact it is. We tried changing the password to a new one using the "forgot password?" option, but when we tried to relogin with the new password, thasame...
  10. "Current Windows Password"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Current Windows Password": Hey guys! I was wondering if any of y'all had a solution to my problem. I got this laptop from a friend a while ago she wiped it cleaned for me and threw on a local account for me. I go to sign into my microsoft account so I can sync my settings, however after I type in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc cant project to another screen try reinstalling the driver or using different vedio card