Windows 10: Can't pass through log in screen

Discus and support Can't pass through log in screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! A couple of hours ago , while I was googling, my laptop crashed. Since then i am unable to log into my device. The system won't let me type my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gennygountra, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Can't pass through log in screen

Hello!

A couple of hours ago , while I was googling, my laptop crashed. Since then i am unable to log into my device. The system won't let me type my pin and the password is always incorrect even though I insert it correctly.

Consider that I have tried:

1. I changed my microsoft account password from another device

2. I tried to use the log-in screen keyboard

3. I cant access the system to roll back to the previous version since I always get asked for the password

4. Safe mode won't let me log-in either

5. I am 100% certain that I type the password corretly

Any help is accepted!

:)

gennygountra, Aug 14, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 14, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Can't pass through log in screen

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't pass through log in screen

1. Can't pass through log in screen - Similar Threads - Can't pass through

2. Can't get passed lock screen to enter password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get passed lock screen to enter password: Today I turned on my laptop running windows 10, and when i got to the lock screen with the time displayed, it would not open to let me enter my password. Everytime i hit a key or click the mouse it moves the screen up like it is going to let me enter my password, but then it...
  3. Can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in: Alright, so recently my PC went through an update - which, fine whatever, I'll deal - however, the update changed my password! Originally, it was a pin password now its a password password that I don't know. I've tried every password I have plus a few more. I should add that...
  4. can't log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't log in: Can't log onto my lap top. says i need to change my pass word. I tried that option by getting a new code to reset the pin. The message i get is resetting pin, but it's been running for an hour now....
  5. Can't change screen brightness through power option!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't change screen brightness through power option!: Hey guys, I have purchased Lenovo X1 Carbon with DOS. Installed Windows 10 Pro with latest October 2018 updates. I dont see any option to change screen brightness through power options but I can change through settings > display options! Even I upgraded Intel Graphics...
  6. Can't change screen brightness through power option!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change screen brightness through power option!: Hey guys, I have purchased Lenovo X1 Carbon with DOS. Installed Windows 10 Pro with latest October 2018 updates. I dont see any option to change screen brightness through power options but I can change through settings > display options! Even I upgraded Intel Graphics...
  7. Red line passing through the center of the display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Red line passing through the center of the display.: i receive a red color line passing through the center of the screen when i see videos,camera,movie,etc . I am a windows 10 user....
  8. Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Log In: Good day I can't log into my local user account. I know my password and it accepts it but as soon as it is busy logging in and saying "preparing your windows" I get rerouted and logged in as a guest. It then brings up a message saying I need to log out first. I can log out...
  9. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log into win 10, screen frozen: After 1803 update computer worked fine for maybe a day. Now I can't log on, screen is frozen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-log-into-win-10-screen-frozen/645f930e-4a2d-4f1d-bb41-e5be25769f77
  10. Can't Get To Log in Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Get To Log in Screen: I just got a new Windows 10 computer and I can't even get to the log in page because it is stuck in start up configuration mode. Because of that it won't let me log in. I also need help removing the locked administrator password from the start up configuration as well 63204