Windows 10: Can't pass Windows 11 requirements check

Discus and support Can't pass Windows 11 requirements check in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I have downloaded the tool from Microsoft to check if my pc is compatible with Windows 11, it keep saying is not compatible but i can't understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lorenzosala1, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Can't pass Windows 11 requirements check

Hi,I have downloaded the tool from Microsoft to check if my pc is compatible with Windows 11, it keep saying is not compatible but i can't understand why.My pc specs are:Ryzen 2600xRadeon rx 580Ssd 256+256+HD 1tb16 Gb RAMTPM 2.0 enabled if i type tpm.msc in start+r it show up and say ready to use , I have the amd one enabled fTPMMonitor with 1920*1080 24°Secure boot enabled with UEFI mobo asrock x470 fatality gaming k4I can't understand what I'm missing, I hope someone can help me.

:)

Lorenzosala1, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User
  3. Ghot Win User
  4. Can't pass Windows 11 requirements check

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't pass Windows 11 requirements check

1. Can't pass Windows 11 requirements check - Similar Threads - Can't pass requirements

2. Xeon Gold 6330 CPU not passing Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xeon Gold 6330 CPU not passing Windows 11 requirements: I'm trying to get a VM to pass the requirements in the PC Health check app. I have already added the TPM module, and it passes the check. The only remaining block is the processor check. According to the supported CPUs, Xeon 6330 Gold should work, but I'm getting the "x"...
  3. Xeon Gold 6330 CPU not passing Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xeon Gold 6330 CPU not passing Windows 11 requirements: I'm trying to get a VM to pass the requirements in the PC Health check app. I have already added the TPM module, and it passes the check. The only remaining block is the processor check. According to the supported CPUs, Xeon 6330 Gold should work, but I'm getting the "x"...
  4. Does win 11 require a pass code to open the computer?

Does win 11 require a pass code to open the computer?: Windows 10 Versus Windows 11 ?? Is a password or finger print necessary to login on Win 11?? I live by myself & don't want a password nor code. Where can i view a comparison sheet that tells me this for these O/S??...
  5. Does win 11 require a pass code to open the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does win 11 require a pass code to open the computer?: Windows 10 Versus Windows 11 ?? Is a password or finger print necessary to login on Win 11?? I live by myself & don't want a password nor code. Where can i view a comparison sheet that tells me this for these O/S??...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade: PC Health Check PASS - Windows Update FAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade: PC Health Check PASS - Windows Update FAIL: Greetings. Windows Update said PC did not meet minimums for Windows 11 upgrade. PC Health Check said TPM 2.0 was not enabled. Enabled TPM. TPM Management confirms TPM Manufacturer Information > Specification Version is 2.0. PC Health Check now says PC meets Windows 11 upgrade...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade: PC Health Check PASS - Windows Update FAIL

Windows 11 Upgrade: PC Health Check PASS - Windows Update FAIL: Greetings. Windows Update said PC did not meet minimums for Windows 11 upgrade. PC Health Check said TPM 2.0 was not enabled. Enabled TPM. TPM Management confirms TPM Manufacturer Information > Specification Version is 2.0. PC Health Check now says PC meets Windows 11 upgrade...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade: PC Health Check PASS - Windows Update FAIL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements: PC Health Check seems to say that all the requirements are satisfied to install windows 11 while Windows Update says something different. Do anyone know how is this possible? Thanks!...
  10. Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible: [ATTACH]If you want to find if your device qualifies for the upcoming Windows 11 update or not, use Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool to discover it. The tool runs a test to check if your PC meets the system requirements to run Windows 11. In addition, it checks if your PC...