Windows 10: Can't paste in Windows 10

Discus and support Can't paste in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to "paste" into a file folder in Windows 10. It worked previously and then when I tried to copy and past a link from an email in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PBrown1, Jan 21, 2020.

1. PBrown1 Win User

Can't paste in Windows 10

I am unable to "paste" into a file folder in Windows 10.

It worked previously and then when I tried to copy and past a link from an email in Outlook I get the grayed out Paste area.

I have tried some of the remedies answered in a similar post but to no avail.

I am able to paste into this message, as is demonstrated by this sentence.

:)

PBrown1, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't paste in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't paste

2. Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.: My HP laptop was supposed to perform an update, but then at some point it stopped at said that it was unable to.My laptop kept restarting before bringing me to the blue screen of death, and I've tried to uninstall the updates but it won't let me, as it says the update is...
  3. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3
  4. Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.: submitted by /u/Aturaya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er1m8n/upgraded_from_7_to_10_now_mouse_and_keyboard_wont/
  5. Forgotten Password. I can't get past the opening window requesting the password I've...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Password. I can't get past the opening window requesting the password I've...: How do you open a PC when you can't get past the opening window requesting the password you've forgotten. Can't even get to the RUN dialog, etc. Please advise me on how to get my PC open beyond the very first screen. Thank you. Tom...
  6. Pc has been taking way too long to boot up past couple of days and I can't figure out why...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc has been taking way too long to boot up past couple of days and I can't figure out why...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NocturnalEternal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1ay23/pc_has_been_taking_way_too_long_to_boot_up_past/
  7. Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen: Hi all, I'm at my wits' end on my laptop. I have a feeling my kids' were playing ROBLOX and may have accidentally downloaded a virus. It's pretty fatal. I basically only get an error with a QR code. The error is, "0x000021a, your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart....
  8. Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10: Hi, I've got Windows 10 installed on my laptop and everything was fine until this morning when I opened it. I closed it last night so it might have gone into sleep mode, but I definitely did not turn it off. This morning I opened it up and tried to log in. I enter my pin...
  9. Windows 10 update on restart and now I can't get past recovery screen and cannot login any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update on restart and now I can't get past recovery screen and cannot login any...: Today i restarted my laptop which is a HP with windows 10. When restarting a update launched and it took a long time to perform, longer than i have had before. Since then when i tried to log into my profile it said it cannot launch the profile, so i restarted and it let me...
  10. can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...: has no one else had this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-a-microsoft-window-demanding-i/3950599f-df6b-41b4-9061-ce8013574756"