Windows 10: Can't paste video

Discus and support Can't paste video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an option to "copy clip" but can't then paste it anywhere. I'd like to add the clip to my project library. How do I make this happen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiFarr, Dec 1, 2020.

1. DiFarr Win User

Can't paste video

I have an option to "copy clip" but can't then paste it anywhere. I'd like to add the clip to my project library. How do I make this happen?

:)

DiFarr, Dec 1, 2020
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Dec 1, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't paste video

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't paste video :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't paste video

1. Can't paste video - Similar Threads - Can't paste video

2. can't copy paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't copy paste: Hello.y try to cut and copy paste a M2TS file from my internal hdd to a usb but i can't.Appears the message that i ahve not administrator privillege https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-copy-paste/1506e3be-69b2-45c2-b452-fbc46344b237
  3. can't copy paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't copy paste: Hello.y try to cut and copy paste a M2TS file from my internal hdd to a usb but i can't.Appears the message that i ahve not administrator privillege https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-copy-paste/1506e3be-69b2-45c2-b452-fbc46344b237
  4. I can't copy and paste

I can't copy and paste: I cant copy & paste anything to any files, it only give's me "! Cannot rename C:\Users\hp\Desktop\vlad\FNF\__rzi_17568.11132 to C:\Users\hp\Desktop\XXX Access is denied. How can I resolve that issue?...
  5. Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.: Hello,When video clips are copied from one video project and pasted into second video project they are playable and you can finish/download the video. But when you return to the second video project after closing it, the previously pasted clip cannot be played, and reads "We...
  6. Video not working this past week.

Video not working this past week.: Video Editor has worked fine for me until this week. Now I can't add any new jpeg or mp4 to a new video. I get the message These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them. I can still add older jpeg and mp4 but nothing new pictures that I have taken...
  7. Can't get past BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past BSOD: My apologies for not following the BSOD log instructions/version number but I am unable to get past the BSOD. My Dell XPS 8900 is about 5 years old with OEM Win10. I have never reinstalled Win10 so guess I'm due. I remember reinstalling Win95 every 6 months. Problem started...
  8. Can't paste into File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't paste into File Explorer: Just what it says. I need to create a userChrome.css file for Firefox modifications and File Explorer simply will NOT allow me to paste into the window, paste option is greyed out. This is a new install, build is 19041.264. I searched and found a similar issue back from April...
  9. Can't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past BIOS: My PC was working fine yesterday and I relocated apartments, and after that I cant get past BIOS. I have 2.5 SATA Samsung EVO 500GB and 3.5 SATA WD 1 TB; MSI Z270 SLI PLUS; i5 7600K; 2x8GB 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX. Everything is plug -When I power-off/restart my...
  10. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3