Windows 10: Can't pause either video or audio

Discus and support Can't pause either video or audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried Spotify, YouTube, Windows 10 video player, after video/audio is paused, it will be played again without me asking it to play. I think I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yzd0014, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Can't pause either video or audio

I tried Spotify, YouTube, Windows 10 video player, after video/audio is paused, it will be played again without me asking it to play. I think I only have this problem recently, anybody else??? HELP!!!!

submitted by /u/yzd0014
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yzd0014, Aug 1, 2020
  2. KSTang1 Win User

Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, Aug 1, 2020
  3. no audio after pausing video until resume video

Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume (im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio).

NathanDavis7, Aug 1, 2020
  4. SouravG Win User

Can't pause either video or audio

Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (YouTube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the space bar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Auto play and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the space bar key.
    6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

SouravG, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't pause either video or audio

1. Can't pause either video or audio - Similar Threads - Can't pause either

2. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  3. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  4. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  5. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams like Spotify. I have to close the tabs or navigate away to get...
  7. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  8. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  9. Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pauses automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the spacebar key...
  10. no audio after pausing video until resume video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78