Windows 10: Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpaceSlug, Nov 23, 2018.

1. SpaceSlug Win User

Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?

:)

SpaceSlug, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
  3. El_Mayo Win User
    GIVEAWAY - 1 month Xbox GAME PASS*

Haven't posted on here in a while! Came into a free month's xbox game pass* (via the Wuntu app on 3 mobile)
    Should hopefully work (expiring tomorrow)

edit: I thought it was xbox live but is actually game pass. code is still good!
    Anybody want this?

El_Mayo, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition

Source: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can't pay month

2. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't buy xbox game pass: Hello, I wanted to buy xbox game pass but when I try to do that I get this error:When I clicked on get more info I got to a page with potential causes but I don't know hot to check how/if my account locked or banned and I dont know how to fix it....
  3. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy xbox game pass: Hello, I wanted to buy xbox game pass but when I try to do that I get this error:When I clicked on get more info I got to a page with potential causes but I don't know hot to check how/if my account locked or banned and I dont know how to fix it....
  4. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 1 month free xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 month free xbox game pass: Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?...
  6. 1 month free xbox game pass

1 month free xbox game pass: Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?...
  7. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  8. Xbox Game pass

Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  9. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  10. Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there, I recently tried to buy the Xbox game pass Ultimate in the special promotion for 3 months for 1€. However I can't seem to choose anything different than 1 month. [ATTACH] My friends bought it on the same date as I was trying to (07. Sep) without any problems....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant pay game pass

2. cant pay but xbox game pass