Windows 10: Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpaceSlug, Nov 23, 2018.

1. SpaceSlug Win User

Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?

:)

SpaceSlug, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
  3. El_Mayo Win User
    GIVEAWAY - 1 month Xbox GAME PASS*

Haven't posted on here in a while! Came into a free month's xbox game pass* (via the Wuntu app on 3 mobile)
    Should hopefully work (expiring tomorrow)

edit: I thought it was xbox live but is actually game pass. code is still good!
    Anybody want this?

El_Mayo, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition

Source: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can't pay month

2. Xbox Game Pass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  4. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  6. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  7. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00
  8. Xbox Game Pass - November New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - November New Games: [ATTACH] We’re adding five more great games to the Xbox Game Pass catalog in November, in addition to the growing list of over 100 games already included in your membership. Starting November 1, Xbox Game Pass members can jump into Sniper Elite 4, Olli Olli 2 XL, Rise and...
  9. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  10. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant pay game pass

2. cant pay but xbox game pass