Windows 10: Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10

Discus and support Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I needed to do a clean reinstall of win 10 and downloaded the media creation tool (USB inserted), I tried many times but it just showed this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZhehaoZhao, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10

Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10 825ebcb2-19be-4ac8-b15b-3259eb4f412c?upload=true.png

I needed to do a clean reinstall of win 10 and downloaded the media creation tool (USB inserted), I tried many times but it just showed this. I also tried to do the installation from my computer which is the recovery tool but it still showed the same problem.

:)

ZhehaoZhao, Jun 9, 2019

2. Win 10 performance

Hi Leiv,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

As you have tried to Reset/system restore/clean boot, I suggest you to try the steps suggested in the previous post to repair your computer using the Windows 10 Installation media.

Kindly get back to us with the updates after performing the suggested steps in the previous post. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Win 10 performance

Hi Leiv,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• What are the various options you have tried to repair the computer?

• Are you able to boot into the computer using normal mode?

• Do you get any error message when you try to boot the computer?
    Kindly follow the below steps and check you are able to repair the computer.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer to below link to create Windows 10 installation media from another laptop/computer.

Download Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Refer the below link on how to install Windows 10 using media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install?ocid=ms_wol_win10

Step 2:

After performing above step, I suggest you to repair your computer
    by using Windows 10 installation media you have created.

Change startup settings in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10

Andre Da Costa, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10

1. Can't perform any reinstallation of Win 10 - Similar Threads - Can't perform reinstallation

2. Reinstall Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Win 10: Old SSD harddrive has corrupted with loss of everything. It is being replaced with a new SSD. How do I go about reinstalling Win 10 on the new SSD? Original was installed by Dell....
  3. reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstall win 10: Win 10 got corrupted on a desktop when I tried to upgrade the SSD. I downloaded and made an iso copy from another laptop. Can I use that in the desktop.? When I try to boot from the disk the Windows icon appears, but then nothing happens.Peter...
  4. reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstall win 10: Win 10 got corrupted on a desktop when I tried to upgrade the SSD. I downloaded and made an iso copy from another laptop. Can I use that in the desktop.? When I try to boot from the disk the Windows icon appears, but then nothing happens.Peter...
  5. reinstall win 10

6. reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reinstall win 10: My sony vaio crashed a couple of days ago. None of the recovery options available have worked. I downloaded an ISO for win 10 from the MS website on to an ntfs formatted usb stick and changed the bios to boot from an external source which hasn't worked either. The laptop is...
  7. Reinstalled win 10

Reinstalled win 10: I REALLY THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS OK NOT:OH I HAVE REINSTALLED WIN 10 BECAUSE UPDATES ADVANCED OPTIONS ONLY CAN CLICK ON TOP BUTTON AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DOWNLOAD BUTTON WILL NOT STAY ON GOES IMMEDIATELY TO OFF OH PLEASE HELP? i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP?...
  8. Win 10 reinstall

Win 10 reinstall: I want to format my win 10 witch i download from internet wen it was still free . How does it work will i got win 10 back again 117368
  9. Reinstalling win 10

Reinstalling win 10: Hi I want to reinstall a laptop currently installed with Pro x32 version and I have few questions please. Would the activation key still be valid if I will install the x64 version (Machine has a x64 CPU). I am not sure whether the current installation is a "upgraded...
  10. Can't reinstall win 10

Can't reinstall win 10: I have had Windows 10 installed on my Samsung laptop for over a year now. In the last month or so it has gotten very slow. I suspected hard disk problems but waited too long to repair the disk. Now I can't boot into windows. I get this error: Boot/BCD The boot...