Windows 10: cant perform sacan

Discus and support cant perform sacan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; says i cant perform scan due to : the group or resource is not in the correct state ton perform this action. my computer was hacked and i need to scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by julez1313, May 8, 2019.

1. julez1313 Win User

cant perform sacan

says i cant perform scan due to : the group or resource is not in the correct state ton perform this action. my computer was hacked and i need to scan help me

:)

julez1313, May 8, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2019
  3. Performance

Hi Ravivarma,

Since you are still experiencing the same issue even after performing a clean boot, you can check and follow the steps provided on this
    link. The tips on the link are listed in order, so we suggest that you start with the first one. If the issue
    persists, proceed to the next method.

Should you have further concerns, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 8, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

cant perform sacan

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 8, 2019
Thema:

cant perform sacan

1. cant perform sacan - Similar Threads - cant perform sacan

2. Cant perform any windows updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant perform any windows updates.: Please see statement above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-perform-any-windows-updates/fbaecdac-c804-413f-9859-8cd9a0154064
  3. Cant perform any windows updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant perform any windows updates.: Please see statement above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-perform-any-windows-updates/fbaecdac-c804-413f-9859-8cd9a0154064
  4. I cant perform windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant perform windows updates: I 've used the troubleshooter and it hasn't helped I ve tried using DISM and SFC commands. The DISM command works but the sfc /scannow doesnt as it pops up Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. I ve tried fixing this with some tips from another forum...
  5. I cant perform windows updates

I cant perform windows updates: I 've used the troubleshooter and it hasn't helped I ve tried using DISM and SFC commands. The DISM command works but the sfc /scannow doesnt as it pops up Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. I ve tried fixing this with some tips from another forum...
  6. why cant i find the high performance setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  7. why cant i find the high performance setting

why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  8. I cant find High Performance on my Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I cant find High Performance on my Power Options: I have a gaming laptop, and I want to increase my FPS, so I went to "Power Options" to change my option to "High Performance". However, I only saw 2 default power options, which was "Balanced" and "Dell"(Dell is technically the same thing as the Balanced Power Option). I've...
  9. cant connect to wifi with High Performance mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant connect to wifi with High Performance mode: Hi, My name is Daniel and i am having a problem with my wifi connection, it seems when i go to switch my power plan to High Performance and close the lid the wifi seems to disconnects itself and i cant re-connect can anyone help me with this issue? also, it seems to work when...
  10. Cant find ultimate performance mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant find ultimate performance mode.: Alrighty so ive been trying to get Ultimate Performance mode to work but it hasnt been showing up. Every solution ive found hasnt worked, ive dont everything i could. Im not sure what else to do other than ask for help here. submitted by /u/balloonidiot [link] [comments]...