Windows 10: Can't perform task, audio missing

Discus and support Can't perform task, audio missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a audio artist and do a lot of my work using audio recording and listening. However, for some reason my audio went out, it doesn't show any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ALFREDBECKER1, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Can't perform task, audio missing

I am a audio artist and do a lot of my work using audio recording and listening. However, for some reason my audio went out, it doesn't show any options to adjust my sound bar. Restarting won't help either. What to do?

:)

ALFREDBECKER1, Aug 5, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Can't perform task, audio missing

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Can't perform task, audio missing

1. Can't perform task, audio missing - Similar Threads - Can't perform task

2. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  3. Can't perform task, audio missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't perform task, audio missing: I am a audio artist and do a lot of my work using audio recording and listening. However, for some reason my audio went out, it doesn't show any options to adjust my sound bar. Restarting won't help either. What to do?...
  4. Can't perform task, audio missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't perform task, audio missing: I am a audio artist and do a lot of my work using audio recording and listening. However, for some reason my audio went out, it doesn't show any options to adjust my sound bar. Restarting won't help either. What to do?...
  5. Can't perform task very well, audio missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't perform task very well, audio missing: I am a audio artist and using my PC for a lot of work sepcially recording or mixing sound effects. I love windows but suddenly today my windows audio stopped working again. It's not showing the sound bar to adjust the sound. I tried restarting which worked before but still no...
  6. Can't perform task very well, audio missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't perform task very well, audio missing: I am a audio artist and using my PC for a lot of work sepcially recording or mixing sound effects. I love windows but suddenly today my windows audio stopped working again. It's not showing the sound bar to adjust the sound. I tried restarting which worked before but still no...
  7. Can't perform task very well, audio missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cortana cannot perform tasks

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot perform tasks: Cortana cannot perform tasks that she is supposed to do set reminders, set events in Calendar, opening apps. Everytime i tell her to do something like that she says Sorry I don't know the answer to this one when i tell her to open apps she gives me instructions on how to open...
  9. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...
  10. GPU Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Performance in Task Manager: After installing the Fall Creators Update, I checked Task Manager to look on the Performance tab to see what it said about my NVIDIA GPU on my laptop. That option is not showing up and I can find no way to enable it. Anyone have any idea? JohnD 95970