Windows 10: can't personalize windows 10 (it is properly activated)

Discus and support can't personalize windows 10 (it is properly activated) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I searched here google and youtube, including Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials i right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jrjr, May 8, 2017.

1. jrjr Win User

can't personalize windows 10 (it is properly activated)

jrjr, May 8, 2017

2. How to personalize windows 10 (NON-ACTIVATED)

How to personalize windows 10 (NON-ACTIVATED)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SubhasishMukherjee, May 8, 2017
  3. spiddyman007, May 8, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello jrjr, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Do you see the "Personalize (classic)" context menu instead of just "Personalize"

As a test, remove the context menu and add it back to see how it works for you afterwards.

Brink, May 8, 2017
  5. jrjr Win User
    thank you for reply. long time reader of your forum..
    Do you see the "Personalize (classic)" context menu instead of just "Personalize"
    no.
    As a test, remove the context menu and add it back to see how it works for you afterwards.

i will and will report back. best regards

jrjr, May 8, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    When you merge the add .reg file, be sure to approve all the prompts for it to fully merge. *Smile

Brink, May 8, 2017
  7. jrjr Win User
    jrjr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. can't personalize windows 10 (it is properly activated) - Similar Threads - can't personalize properly

2. Windows activation not working properly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation not working properly: I have a PC that I upgraded from Home to Pro a couple of years ago. I went to put a different hard drive in it and reinstall Windows. Even tho I have the same license the new install is showing Home edition instead of Pro. This is a digital license as the installer does not...
  3. Windows activation not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation not working properly: I have a PC that I upgraded from Home to Pro a couple of years ago. I went to put a different hard drive in it and reinstall Windows. Even tho I have the same license the new install is showing Home edition instead of Pro. This is a digital license as the installer does not...
  4. Windows activation not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows activation not working properly

Windows activation not working properly: Hello everyone,I need help please, I have a PC which came with a pre-installed windows 10 education os and I wanted to take the product key from that old pc to a new PC by using the CMD command "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey", I've installed...
  6. Windows activation not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation not working properly: Hello everyone,I need help please, I have a PC which came with a pre-installed windows 10 education os and I wanted to take the product key from that old pc to a new PC by using the CMD command "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey", I've installed...
  7. Windows activation not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 pro key not activating properly

Windows 10 pro key not activating properly: Hello, I bought a Windows 10 pro key and I activated it, everything went fine and a window showed up saying Windows was prepairing for the update, but then an error popped up and it read something along the lines of "An internet connection error occured please try again" and...
  9. Windows 10 can't install properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 can't install properly: Hello! Some time ago, I used a bad software to resize my partition and windows got corrupted. No biggie, I pulled valuable data from the SSD and proceeded to install new OS. After choosing language and that kind of stuff, the PC shut down after some time and gave me some...
  10. Activation woes - Windows needs activation to personalize

Activation woes - Windows needs activation to personalize: Hi there anybody else got this -- trying to personalize PC -got you need to activate windows before you can personalize PC. Now what do I do !!!!!?! Is this normal (I did an UPDATE rather than a new install BTW). Cheers jimbo 2145