Windows 10: Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365

Discus and support Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You need to download the desktop version not the online version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterAllman, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365

You need to download the desktop version not the online version

:)

PeterAllman, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do is now integrated with Microsoft 365 suite of apps

I think Microsoft To Do is still rolling out in Microsoft 365, so not everyone may have it yet.

Microsoft To Do app in Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mi...s/9nblggh5r558

Microsoft Lists is only available for Microsoft 365 subscribers.

Brink, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Connecting tasks experiences across Microsoft 365

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...5/ba-p/1522069

Brink, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365

Can't remove pinned office applications

My laptop is a Dell Precision 7510, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprice 64bit (10.0.15063 Build 15063) and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (1701 Build 7766.2092).

My problem is, that beside some useful apps on my taskbar, office has also pinned Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I would like to remove these 3 pinned apps. When unpinning them, they actually disappear, but after next restart (or restart of explorer.exe) they reaper as if nothing had happened.

I have tried following this "guide":
    Can't unpin a program from the taskbar

I have seen the above suggestion posted on several sites, but unfortunately it doesn't help in my case.

When executing the script (or preforming the steps manually) all is removed, but after explorer.exe restart below icons always reaper:

• File Explorer
    • Internet Explorer
    • Outlook 2016
    • PowerPoint 2016
    • Word 2016
    • Excel 2016

Other apps pinned at the time is removed as intended.

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can remove these unwanted office apps from my taskbar? And why do above list or apps reapear after deleting them from both the %APPDATA% folder and REGEDIT?

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Nielsen, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365

1. Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - Can't pin apps

2. Microsoft 365 app issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365 app issues: Anytime an office app does a data recovery and I close the program it wont allow me to reopen the program. However if I restart my computer i can then open the apps...
  3. Can't install Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't install Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft 365 in February, 2020, but I have never been able to install it. Just now I tried again, but It seemed to have me doing the same thing over and over again--downloading OfficeSetup1, OfficeSetup2, OfficeSetup3, and on and on and on. Could I maybe get my...
  4. Pin from task bar to desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pin from task bar to desktop?: I had google chrome on pc (account 1) It appears on taskbar so I pinned it for convenience However, it doesn’t appear on the desktop(apps and all) the chrome on desktop is account 2 I want to pin account 1 google to desktop from taskbar TLDR, 2 chromes at the bottom, both...
  5. Connecting tasks experiences across Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Connecting tasks experiences across Microsoft 365: This new world of work can feel scattered. Even if you’re an old pro at working from home, things have changed. Your calendar is filled with meetings, you’re constantly managing requests from your team—not to mention your actual work. At...
  6. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  7. Can't open Spark AR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open Spark AR: Hi, guys! I've installed Spark AR Studio on my laptop (it meets all the requirements in order to run it). However, it won't open when I click on it. I cannot run it as administrator and have already reinstalled it (even previous versions), sfc scannowed and clean booted it;...
  8. Microsoft 365 PIN number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft 365 PIN number: Hi, My wife is trying to set up her new computer and activate Office. It is asking for a PIN number. I do not have any record of ever setting up a PIN number. How do we get past this so she can successfully set up Office? Thank you in advance, Greg Melton originally...
  9. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons and apps ar enlarged in size: I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this...
  10. Outlook 365 - Tasks

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 - Tasks: Hello, I wasn’t sure where to post this so I’m hoping this is the right place! Anyway, I have a few questions about tasks in Outlook 365: - Can I create more than one task list? It doesn’t seem obvious to me, but maybe I’m simply missing it? - Assuming I can do the...