Windows 10: Can't pin clock on Start Menu

Discus and support Can't pin clock on Start Menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I open the Alarm and Clock app, go to the Clock tab and select the time I want to pin to Start Menu it doesn't show up. If I select to pin it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ericnideo, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Can't pin clock on Start Menu

When I open the Alarm and Clock app, go to the Clock tab and select the time I want to pin to Start Menu it doesn't show up. If I select to pin it again, it will give me the option to unpin it from the Star Menu, even though it's not pinned. So basically the system it's acting like the time I selected it's pinned on the Start Menu, but actually it isn't. Any way to solve this?

submitted by /u/ericnideo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ericnideo, Feb 29, 2020

2. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Pin-a-program-to-the-Start-menu

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Feb 29, 2020
  3. EATesOK Win User
    How to Pin the Clock on Start Screen

Hello,

I accidently unpinned the clock on the start screen.
    How to pin the clock on it again? It is not possible to pin 'date & time' in setting menu.

Thanks,

EATesOK, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't pin clock on Start Menu

Windows 10 Pin HTML file to Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

You can pin the website to Start

• Open the web site and click on (…)
    • Click on pin to start

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't pin clock on Start Menu

1. Can't pin clock on Start Menu - Similar Threads - Can't pin clock

2. Can't pin documents to start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pin documents to start menu: I'm sorry if someone has asked this already. I can't find an answer easily.I am very frustrated at seeming to be unable to pin documents to the start menu or Quick Access like I could with Windows 10. I want to be able to get to my favourite documents within two clicks,...
  3. Can't pin documents to start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't pin documents to start menu: I'm sorry if someone has asked this already. I can't find an answer easily.I am very frustrated at seeming to be unable to pin documents to the start menu or Quick Access like I could with Windows 10. I want to be able to get to my favourite documents within two clicks,...
  4. Can't pin a particular program to the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pin a particular program to the Start Menu: For some reason, I cannot pin Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword to my Start menu. I am 100% sure that it is not already pinned, and I even tried making a shortcut to the executable and pinning that, but it didn't work either. The location of the file is C:\Program Files...
  5. Can't pin apps to start-menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't pin apps to start-menu.: Is this really a limitation for win10? Obviously apps can be pinned as tiles, but it's impossible to pin them to the left area? *Huh It seems that only a select list of folders can be pinned there, but not apps, or any personal folders. You're stuck with some automated...
  6. Can't unpin/pin items in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't unpin/pin items in start menu: Hi, I've been using windows 10 for some time and I didn't have any problems until now, idk when the problem appeared or what caused it. I wanted to uninstall a program that I wasn't using, and it was pinned to my start menu tile, and I wanted to put something in that...
  7. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...
  8. Can't pin anything to start menu? and start menu search results?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't pin anything to start menu? and start menu search results?: Either the Windows 10 start menu really sucks or I am using it wrong. I am used to the StartisBack/Windows 7 menu where you can pin anything and all applications will come up in search results. In the Windows 10 menu, I can't pin anything to the start menu that's not already...
  9. Can't pin programs to Start menu anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't pin programs to Start menu anymore?: Win 10 64bit Build 10162 Not sure if I've done this in the course of hacking the registry but I can no longer pin anything to Start Menu by right clicking on an .exe in the File Explorer and choosing 'Pin to Start' from the context menu. I don't get an error message but...
  10. Can't pin some items in Start Menu to Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't pin some items in Start Menu to Start Screen?: Any of the items under games in this screen shot will not pin to my Start Screen? They will pin to my taskbar though. It's windows 10 Enterprise if that matters. I can right click and select Pin to Start, but nothing happens. Right click again and Pin To Start is still listed...