Windows 10: can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer

Discus and support can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i just uninstall Onedrive from pc and suddenly i can´t Pin Images and Documents folder to quick access, It give me the option but when you click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maria camus, Nov 24, 2022.

1. can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer

Hi, i just uninstall Onedrive from pc and suddenly i can´t Pin Images and Documents folder to quick access, It give me the option but when you click don´t happen anything. Any solution???

:)

maria camus, Nov 24, 2022

2. Can't pin any folder to Quick access in file explorer

This fixed Quick Access for me too and I can now pin folders to Quick Access without the "The parameter is incorrect" error. This fix also brought the "Locked" category with the Quick Access folders to the right click menu of the taskbar icon for File Explorer.
    Before this fix I had nothing but "File Explorer", "Unpin from taskbar" and "Close window" showing when right clicking on the taskbar icon. I'm currently missing the "Recent files" category and the ability to pin files or folders to the taskbar. When trying
    to pin a file to the taskbar it only shows up in the Quick Access folder.

DevilsSnare, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Documents folder disappearing from quick access menu in Windows 10

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Along with the suggestion by KeithM-60601, I suggest you to try the below steps and let us know the status of the issue.

• Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open
      File explorer and select This PC from the left side panel of the window.

• Open the file/folder you want to pin to Quick access.

• Right click on Quick access located on the left side panel of the window.

• Check if the file/folder is pinned to Quick access.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 24, 2022
  4. can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer

File explorer - how many recently used folders in quick access

Hi, in Windows 10, File explorer there is a new Quick access area with pinned folder and Recently/frequent used folders - the question is, can it be more than 4 recently used folder in this list?

Tnx,

T.

TomFly_108, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer

1. can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer - Similar Threads - can't pin images

2. Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access: It's a full clean install of windows 11 done yesterday. Everything is working absolutely fine but I accidently unpinned the documents folder from the quick access menu and I can't seem to be able to pin my most important Documents folder back in the quick access. I always...
  3. Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access: It's a full clean install of windows 11 done yesterday. Everything is working absolutely fine but I accidently unpinned the documents folder from the quick access menu and I can't seem to be able to pin my most important Documents folder back in the quick access. I always...
  4. Can't pin documents folder to quick access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pin documents folder to quick access?: I am running windows 11 home. I can pin other folders to quick access but NOT documents.Any idea what is causing this? Please help if possible.Thanks in advance...
  5. Can't pin documents folder to quick access?

Can't pin documents folder to quick access?: I am running windows 11 home. I can pin other folders to quick access but NOT documents.Any idea what is causing this? Please help if possible.Thanks in advance...
  6. Cannot pin the Documents folder to quick access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pin the Documents folder to quick access: It is as simple as that. I try to pin it and it just does not work. I tried right clicking and selecting pin to quickstart , it did not work. Then I tried to drag it to quick start and it did not work either.This only started happening until I decided that I did not want one...
  7. Cannot pin the Documents folder to quick access

Cannot pin the Documents folder to quick access: It is as simple as that. I try to pin it and it just does not work. I tried right clicking and selecting pin to quickstart , it did not work. Then I tried to drag it to quick start and it did not work either.This only started happening until I decided that I did not want one...
  8. can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer

can't pin images and documents folder to Quick access in file explorer: Hi, i just uninstall Onedrive from pc and suddenly i can´t Pin Images and Documents folder to quick access, It give me the option but when you click don´t happen anything. Any solution???...
  9. CAN'T DELETE A FOLDER IN QUICK ACCESS IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN'T DELETE A FOLDER IN QUICK ACCESS IN FILE EXPLORER: Hi... I'm using a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Pro which is up todate. I have a folder listed in the Quick access list under My PC which no longer exists and I can't remove it or delete it.Does anyone have any idea as to how I can remove / delete the entry ?thanks B.E....
  10. CAN'T DELETE A FOLDER IN QUICK ACCESS IN FILE EXPLORER

CAN'T DELETE A FOLDER IN QUICK ACCESS IN FILE EXPLORER: Hi... I'm using a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Pro which is up todate. I have a folder listed in the Quick access list under My PC which no longer exists and I can't remove it or delete it.Does anyone have any idea as to how I can remove / delete the entry ?thanks B.E....