Windows 10: Can't pin Skype to taskbar in Windows 10?

Discus and support Can't pin Skype to taskbar in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pin-skype-to-taskbar-in-windows-10/d4102660-a3db-4b04-ad47-e2beea96c748 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BMGBALLER, Feb 6, 2019.

1. BMGBALLER Win User

Can't pin Skype to taskbar in Windows 10?

How do I fix this?

:)

BMGBALLER, Feb 6, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Mike_11_ Win User
    Pinning Firefox to Taskbar causes second icon on tasbar to appear

This is not the solution to this particular problem. The same thing is happening with Skype. As you can see I only have one Skype window open, taskbar properties are set to combine buttons, yet there are two Skype icons.

http://i.imgur.com/GEie0A5.png

This was a problem in Windows 7 but it could be solved by unpinning the old icon and pinning the new one. This does not work in Windows 10 so it is likely a different problem.

Mike_11_, Feb 6, 2019
  4. kreed66 Win User

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't pin Skype to taskbar in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Can't pin Skype

2. Why is Skype pinning to Taskbar daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Skype pinning to Taskbar daily: My company cut off our contract with Skype. I have attempted to delete and unistall Skype and it appears that I have done so. However, about twice a day I’ll look down and Skype will be pinned to my taskbar. I’ll have to click “Unpin from taskbar” to get it to go away. It’s...
  3. Why is Skype pinning to Taskbar daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Skype pinning to Taskbar daily: My company cut off our contract with Skype. I have attempted to delete and unistall Skype and it appears that I have done so. However, about twice a day I’ll look down and Skype will be pinned to my taskbar. I’ll have to click “Unpin from taskbar” to get it to go away. It’s...
  4. Why is Skype pinning to Taskbar daily

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't pin program to taskbar

Can't pin program to taskbar: I can not pin anything to my taskbar. I've tried from Start, from open program and from icon on the taskbar when program is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pin-program-to-taskbar/82ea8105-391c-4b9d-bd1d-156e5a3e0a3c
  6. Skype disappeared from pinned contacts on Taskbar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Skype disappeared from pinned contacts on Taskbar: For years, since the feature launched, I have pinned frequent contacts to my Taskbar from the Taskbar People button for instant access to them via Skype. Sometime in the past few days, Skype disappeared from the list of apps in the People taskbar app see image below. Skype is...
  7. Can't pin Microsoft Office icons to taskbar on Windows 10

Can't pin Microsoft Office icons to taskbar on Windows 10: I just bought a new computer and after using it for a few weeks, several icons from Microsoft Office disappeared from the taskbar, including Excel, Word and Outlook. There is an invisible box in the taskbar where these these icons would go and if you put the cursor over it...
  8. Can't pin IE to taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Can't pin IE to taskbar: On my Surface Pro 3 I am unable to pin Internet Explorer to the taskbar. I have tried all of the different ways to do it but I am only given the option of pinning it to the start menu. Also if I click on "send to" I do not get the option to pin to taskbar there either. I can...
  9. Can't activate Skype in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Skype in Windows 10: Just downloaded the latest Skype but each time I go to use it I get the message: 'Skype home unavailable at the moment - please try later'. It recognizes me as a user, but that's all. Have I missed out something here? 40663
  10. Can't Pin or Unpin to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Pin or Unpin to Taskbar: I just noticed today that I am unable to right click on an item on the taskbar making it not possible to pin or unpin. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? 21007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin skype to taskbar windows 10

2. how to pin skype to taskbar

3. pin skype to taskbar

4. cant pin skype to taskbar,
  5. windows 10 pin skype to taskbar,
  6. pin skype to toolbar,
  7. how i pin linkedin to the taskbar in window 10,
  8. skype no pin to start,
  9. how to add skype to taskbar,
  10. pin to taskbar skype,
  11. pin skype to task bar,