Windows 10: Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless

Discus and support Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1 Desktop wired windows 10 pro 1909 Clean Installation Screenshot by Lightshot 2 Laptop wireless windows 10 pro 1909 Clean Installation Screenshot by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlackRose56, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless

1 Desktop wired windows 10 pro 1909 Clean Installation Screenshot by Lightshot
    2 Laptop wireless windows 10 pro 1909 Clean Installation Screenshot by Lightshot (Laptop1)
    Hello I as i said on my tittle, Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless. Let me describe what i have done so far, I checked the ip and subnet mask all ok, I closed the firewall with no luck, I tried using ethernet cable and pinged the pc its working like a charm also i can see files, I have a second laptop sitting all day, and tried ping the 2 laptops can ping each other wireless, also the second laptop can see the pc ping and see files from it. Finally looked my router nothing suspicious.
    Any ideas??? I have done Clean Installation 3-4 days back on all devices and was working ok.zpc
    thanks in advance

:)

BlackRose56, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Slater Win User

Trying to ICS with wireless laptop/wired computer

Ok I don't have a wireless card for my moms house so I decided to use my little sisters laptop that does have a wireless card and ICS it wired to my computer. Now I can ping the laptop and it responds but for some reason I still cant get the computer to conect to the internet. I think it isn't sharing the wireless connectgion but it is sharing through the wire, only locally. I need help and I dont think I worded it right

My computer ---- Laptop |X| laptop wireless card---internet

It wont let me go
    my computer ----laptop->Laptop Wireless card----internet

Slater, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Wireless to Wired?

like has already been said, upgrade your wired router to a wireless one.

BarbaricSoul, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless

Wireless to Wired?

I just bought a laptop, and I want to be able to use wireless (WiFi?) to the Internet.

I have a wired router; 4-port with three PCs connected, wired modem; connected to broadband (cable).

How might I connect the laptop to the cable modem for Internet access?

Arctucas, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless

1. Can't ping Pc(wired) from my Laptop which is wireless - Similar Threads - Can't ping wired

2. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    go from a wireless to wired on windows 10: go from a wireless to wired on a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-from-a-wireless-to-wired-on-windows-10/c1edf395-8bb7-42cb-a5f0-043a9ed81e5c
  3. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go from a wireless to wired on windows 10: go from a wireless to wired on a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-from-a-wireless-to-wired-on-windows-10/c1edf395-8bb7-42cb-a5f0-043a9ed81e5c
  4. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. High ping on my laptop

High ping on my laptop: Hello everyone, for a past few days I've been having issues with literal sky high pings on my laptop. It can go over 1000ms, but I think that it's not problem with my connection because my phone and other laptop have stable ping. I have installed Windows 11 a few days ago,...
  6. Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless: Is there any way to project a windows PC to PC over LAN?I have seen Micracast over Infrastructure by Microsoft. Why doesn't Microsoft have a "Wired Display" additional feature like they do for "Wireless Display"?Why hasn't Microsoft made this possible?I am not interested in...
  7. Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless

Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless: Is there any way to project a windows PC to PC over LAN?I have seen Micracast over Infrastructure by Microsoft. Why doesn't Microsoft have a "Wired Display" additional feature like they do for "Wireless Display"?Why hasn't Microsoft made this possible?I am not interested in...
  8. Need to transfer files from Wired Desktop to Wireless Laptop

Need to transfer files from Wired Desktop to Wireless Laptop: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. This is the setup I have connected at the moment, Dell Optiplex 790 connected to my AV Receiver via 3.5mm to RCA (audio), connected to my TV via VGA Cable and connected to router via ethernet running Windows 10 Home Premium. Also running a...
  9. wired to wireless connect

wired to wireless connect: currently I have two ISPs. one that I've connected to "internet" via ethernet wire. I have a second ISP that I can connect to wirelessly. How do I change from the current wired connection to the wireless connection, Win 10 64....
  10. Laptop wireless speed much higher than wired

Laptop wireless speed much higher than wired: Did the anniversary update on my HP DV 6700 entertainment laptop, took over 2 days...... checked wired speed only 7mbs, but wireless 27 Mbps have a pc on same router and wired is 27mbps. have uninstalled / reinstalled network card from laptop but didn't help....tried...