Windows 10: Can't play a game on windows

Discus and support Can't play a game on windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiThis happened a couple of years when I was getting a game on my windows ten I realized soon that I would not be able to play it since it was for PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SantiagoMendoza7, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Can't play a game on windows

HiThis happened a couple of years when I was getting a game on my windows ten I realized soon that I would not be able to play it since it was for PC will I be able to play it or not. From, Santi P.s I have a Xbox

:)

SantiagoMendoza7, Feb 26, 2022

2. Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 26, 2022
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Can't play a game on windows

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

Can't play a game on windows

1. Can't play a game on windows - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  4. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  5. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  6. Can't play a game on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play a game on windows: HiThis happened a couple of years when I was getting a game on my windows ten I realized soon that I would not be able to play it since it was for PC will I be able to play it or not. From, Santi P.s I have a Xbox...
  7. Can't play a game on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play a game on windows: HiThis happened a couple of years when I was getting a game on my windows ten I realized soon that I would not be able to play it since it was for PC will I be able to play it or not. From, Santi P.s I have a Xbox...
  8. can't play game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't play game: because of error error D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll... anyone has a fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-game/3a9f451a-831f-4083-b93f-8e8f3a2a9fc5
  9. Can't play games HELPP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games HELPP!!!!: so ever since like 2 days ago my pc just wont play games i first noticed when i opened dota 2 and every time i get into a game and the drafting starts my game just stops responding entirely and a message on the top left would pop up saying to the app is not responding and...
  10. Can't play many games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play many games: Hello Microsoft community, I have been facing a problem with many multiplayer games from Microsoft store. I can not play warrobots, metal force and many multiplayer games. Multiplayer works for some games such as asphalt 8 airborne and many other games out there in store....