Windows 10: CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

Discus and support CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elijah Lambert, Apr 22, 2024.

1. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and access the main menu and just sit there but sometimes it’ll crash my whole PC entire monitor goes black and the PC shuts off and then reboots saying “no signal” if I can sit on the main menu of a game for a bit then I try to click something it will ALWAYS crash and it does not matter what game. I would really respect some hel

:)

Elijah Lambert, Apr 22, 2024

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Multiplayer games crash on my partners pc but single player games work fine

Hello, my partner is experiencing problems when trying to play online games with me after about 20 mins the game crashes and gives him errors. Last night he left a single player game running for 6 hours and not a single crash. He has uninstalled graphics and reinstalled it he has fresh installed windows 11 he's updated all his drivers for everything but nothing seems to work. He has even sent his pc back to the person that upgraded it for him he reset/updated the bios but the issue still is there.

Sarah Heaton, Apr 22, 2024
  4. peach1971 Win User

CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

1. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING - Similar Threads - CANT PLAY SINGLE

2. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: Over the last 3 days I've been randomly experiencing my pc crashing while playing games So far I've only been focused on Overwatch 2 and Rise of the tomb raider . The screen goes black but the game and spotify can still be heard, the game sound however is stuck keeps...
  3. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  4. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  5. PC crashes when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes when playing games.: Computer keeps on crashing whenever I play some computer games. Lately been playing Bannerlord and Nioh and sometimes I get a random black screen crash without warning. the sound would still play for a few minutes but no amount of input can restore the game or the computer...
  6. pc crash when playing game

pc crash when playing game: hi, I’m here because I need some help.I have a new PC, but I have a problem with it.If I launch a game, i can play like 20 m and it crash, then it launch the BIOS and I can’t leave the BIOS without forcing the PC to stop It relaunch the BIOS everytime I leave it.I tried to...
  7. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  8. PC crashing when playing games

PC crashing when playing games: my pc is always crashing when i play games like gta 5 roblox far cry 5 minecraft and more i already tried resetting my pc but its still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-when-playing-games/91134ea0-c3c7-42f1-89c4-beea666ba8a8
  9. Playing games crashes and restarts PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing games crashes and restarts PC: Issue When playing or installing game my system will fully crash, sometimes giving me a BSOD. This only happens with some games, and then only sometimes. I've tested games like Apex Legends and Frostpunk, which only sometimes give a crash, and with Minecraft (Java), which has...
  10. My pc cant live without a single error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc cant live without a single error: Every single time after 1 week i will get a random error. it could be a bad image error, microsoft store error, search bar not working and others. and after those error it will cause my pc to won't restart or load. and i need to reinstall windows to use it....