Windows 10: Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11

Discus and support Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just updated to Windows 11, and now I can't play a video playlist in Windows 11 using Windows Media Player. How can I do this? I press the "select all"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OmarRoessler, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11

Just updated to Windows 11, and now I can't play a video playlist in Windows 11 using Windows Media Player. How can I do this? I press the "select all" button and it checks all the videos in the folder, however there is no "play all" button.All windows media player does now is play one video, then I have to open the folder and then manually select the next video and so on...

:)

OmarRoessler, Oct 26, 2021

2. Is Windows Media Player 11 compatible with Windows 10?

They took off the now playing list so now I can't play songs on a playlist like Windows Media Player 11.

GeraldDelva, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11

Windows Media Player 11 plays but doesnt open?

Im been having a small problem with Windows Media Player 11 in windows vista, ill click on a song to play and it will play but it doesnt pop up, so ill have to go a open it for the start menu*Confused Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11 :confused:

Live OR Die, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11

1. Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't play video

2. How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?: I have some videos I'd like to watch in a specific order, but for some reason I can't add them to a playlist not a queue. Is there a media feature I need to install? If not, why is it not a feature already?...
  3. How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?: I have some videos I'd like to watch in a specific order, but for some reason I can't add them to a playlist not a queue. Is there a media feature I need to install? If not, why is it not a feature already?...
  4. Windows Media Player 11 will not save playlist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player 11 will not save playlist.: Can not create or save playlist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-11-will-not-save-playlist/d691c5b4-12b3-4d5a-ae9e-4f3a1ea7fdbc
  5. Windows Media Player 11 will not save playlist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player 11 will not save playlist.: Can not create or save playlist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-11-will-not-save-playlist/d691c5b4-12b3-4d5a-ae9e-4f3a1ea7fdbc
  6. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  7. Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play a video playlist in windows media player in Windows 11: Just updated to Windows 11, and now I can't play a video playlist in Windows 11 using Windows Media Player. How can I do this? I press the "select all" button and it checks all the videos in the folder, however there is no "play all" button.All windows media player does now...
  8. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  9. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  10. Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist: [ATTACH] Windows Media Player in most cases is a much better media player when compared to Groove. We can understand why the Groove Music app was created, but with the music pass aspect dead in the water, maybe it’s time for [...] This post Windows Media Player is not...