Windows 10: Can't play an old game on disc on Windows 10 Age of Mythology Gold 2004 I think

Discus and support Can't play an old game on disc on Windows 10 Age of Mythology Gold 2004 I think in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently wanted to go back and play a game from my child hood on my laptop which has no disc tray, so I'm using a USB connected disc tray. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KcajEnnud69, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Can't play an old game on disc on Windows 10 Age of Mythology Gold 2004 I think

I recently wanted to go back and play a game from my child hood on my laptop which has no disc tray, so I'm using a USB connected disc tray.

I installed the game onto my laptop, everything going fine. But when I try run the game I get the message:

Access Denied

Please login with administrator privileges and try again

Now, my account is a administrator account and it still doesnt run even if I say to "Run as administrator".

Any help to fix this would be appreciated because I have a few old games I'd like to play again that are on disc also.

Cheers,

-Kcaj

:)

KcajEnnud69, Jan 14, 2021

2. Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?

I have my Age of Mythology Gold Edition discs and product code, but I have a Surface and thus do not have a disc drive. Is there a place for me to download the game and then enter my product code?

I saw this but the links no longer work: Want to download Age of Mythology: gold edition

aelvers1026, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?

sanyagubin, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Can't play an old game on disc on Windows 10 Age of Mythology Gold 2004 I think

Age of Mythology Gold Edition case pin

Hi,

Recently I managed to locate my Age of Mythology Gold Edition disk but I have no idea where the box is with the pin. Is there anyway I’m able to get a new pin for the game?

Thanks

Calum

CalumRitson, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't play an old game on disc on Windows 10 Age of Mythology Gold 2004 I think

1. Can't play an old game on disc on Windows 10 Age of Mythology Gold 2004 I think - Similar Threads - Can't play old

2. age of mythology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    age of mythology: hi iam trying to run aom on my computer which operating system windows 10 is there anything i need to do to make it run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/82c8c327-b75b-470f-8db1-df934f40af03
  3. Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology: I was wondering if i could get step-by-step help on downloading Age of Mythology? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/6d2827f6-e8d3-4b0d-98a6-f2921386121d
  4. Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?: I have my Age of Mythology Gold Edition discs and product code, but I have a Surface and thus do not have a disc drive. Is there a place for me to download the game and then enter my product code? I saw this but the links no longer work:...
  5. Age of Mythology on discs fails to start on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology on discs fails to start on Windows 10: Hi, I have an original Age of Mythology on discs and I tried to install it on Windows 10, which worked, and updated, but the game fails to launch. I opened an administrator account, and there is no difference....
  6. i can not play age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not play age of mythology: The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-play-age-of-mythology/4158ebe2-0bde-4901-8740-4e1d6e7db442
  7. Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10: I have an existing and previously much played version of AoM (Gold Edition) - I have recently tried playing this on my new Windows 10 laptop, but to no avail. I've seen several postings that point to the fact that there's a security driver that's been removed that means that...
  8. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  9. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...
  10. Age of Mythology Gold Edition case pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition case pin: Hi, Recently I managed to locate my Age of Mythology Gold Edition disk but I have no idea where the box is with the pin. Is there anyway I’m able to get a new pin for the game? Thanks Calum...