Windows 10: Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.

Discus and support Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JasonTheCreator [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JasonTheCreator, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.

/u/JasonTheCreator, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Burn files and documents to the computers DVD recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check fi t helps

• Press Windows + x, and select Control panel.

• Select Auto play.

• Under DVD select Blank DVD.

• Click on Chose a Default.

• Select Burn file to Disk File Explorer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 18, 2020
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 18, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please. :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.

1. Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please. - Similar Threads - Can’t play files

2. I can’t log into my windows please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my windows please help: Every time I try to enter my pin on the welcome screen of my windows, it says “signing out” then restarts me back to the welcome screen, and makes me re do that whole process over, and over again....
  3. I can’t log into my windows please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t log into my windows please help: Every time I try to enter my pin on the welcome screen of my windows, it says “signing out” then restarts me back to the welcome screen, and makes me re do that whole process over, and over again....
  4. I can’t access my computer for a month, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my computer for a month, please help!: My computer is randomly asking me for a BitLocker key, my computer has things on it that i need to access. It said to log into my microsoft account to find it, and i did, my microsoft account asked me for a code from a phone number i don’t have access to anymore. I followed...
  5. I can’t access my computer for a month, please help!

I can’t access my computer for a month, please help!: My computer is randomly asking me for a BitLocker key, my computer has things on it that i need to access. It said to log into my microsoft account to find it, and i did, my microsoft account asked me for a code from a phone number i don’t have access to anymore. I followed...
  6. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  7. Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/littlepigu1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmtodn/help_needed_cant_login_to_my_computer_and_it/
  8. Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games: Cpu usage stuck after installing new ram , tried to put old ram back in didn’t work put the new ram in and I still cannot open any games and the cpu usage is stuck at high . Please help...
  9. I cant drag any of my files, help please??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant drag any of my files, help please??: So I've always dragged my files without any problems, however ever since the update, I cannot drag any of my files! Help please, I can't drag any file from folder to folder or from folder to the desktop. I tried this "method" where people left click and click escape but it...
  10. Any help please

Any help please: I can`t open mypresentation. I`ve got windows 7 if it helps you anyhow. Here is the errortext. “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by job.ppt” 39182