Windows 10: Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help

Discus and support Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop HP 15-da1000ne with 18GB ram doesn't work well with any game I want to play, I've tried everything in my power for about a year to fix it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by c1rinq, Jul 17, 2021.

1. c1rinq Win User

Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help

My laptop HP 15-da1000ne with 18GB ram doesn't work well with any game I want to play, I've tried everything in my power for about a year to fix it, but now I think it's even worse, every game faces the same problem, it has a huge fps drop for a couple of minutes, then the fps goes back up for about a minute, and then drops again, and the cycle continues. It's really annoying and I can't do anything about it, please help

:)

c1rinq, Jul 17, 2021

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help

1. Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. Cant play any games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play any games!: So since like yesterday I haven't been able to play any game, even the simplest ones. I have an RTX 2060 super and my computer isn't even 1 year old, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have played all these games for so long time. I have checked the temperature and it has...
  3. Cant play any games!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play any games!: So since like yesterday I haven't been able to play any game, even the simplest ones. I have an RTX 2060 super and my computer isn't even 1 year old, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have played all these games for so long time. I have checked the temperature and it has...
  4. Temp Screenshots Problems Please Any One Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp Screenshots Problems Please Any One Help: In AppData\Local\Temp Folder I Found Some Screenshots Randomly Named Files and With Different Time Interval. The Problem is I Didn't Take These Screen Shots. Screenshot of the Files - https://www.mediafire.com/file/euwn8yyql9dgkh0/Screenshot+of+The+Problem.png/file Can i Fix...
  5. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  6. Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install ANY app at all, please help!: I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is everything works just fine except i can't install any app or program at all. I download the installers but when i run .exe to install...
  7. All of my games are crashing please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my games are crashing please help: I was frustrated earlier because I couldn't get a full game of Apex in without crashing, so I installed an update on Modern Warfare to play that instead only to end up crashing just as frequently as Apex was. On to another game, I guess. I played rust for 30 minutes until I...
  8. Urgent i cant even play games cuz of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent i cant even play games cuz of this: the pc freezes and this is the error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user...
  9. *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  10. Please help, cant play game on facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, cant play game on facebook.: I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook: [img] *Sad Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i...