Windows 10: Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge

Discus and support Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Always with this error [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GiovanniLauro10, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge

Always with this error Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge 7902cc87-c3ad-43cd-a243-870950601be3?upload=true.png

:)

GiovanniLauro10, Mar 1, 2020

2. amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge

Andre, just wanted send a big thank you! I downloaded Edge developer beta, Amazon Prime Video works perfectly and even Outlook emails open instantly!

roadside9105, Mar 1, 2020
  3. amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge

Amazon prime video always played fine using Edge browser till a couple days ago. Now it won't even allow me to click on a selection, or sometime it does it takes minutes to load, or times out with code 7017. I have google fiber gigabyte service so I have
    plenty of bandwidth. At the sametime, opening an email in outlook takes over a minute. Using Explorer browser works fine.

roadside9105, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge

Amazon Prime Video

Hello Barbara. I'm Greg, a Microsoft MVP here to help you. Prime only requires installing an app for Android. For Windows just download from Prime and play video using your preferred Windows video viewer: optimally either Windows Media Player or the newer
    Movies and TV's which I would at least try to see the improvements. You can also install another preferred player like the popular open-source VideoLan (VLC) or Apple Quicktime from their websites. It's all up to your preference. To change the default Video
    player in Windows 10, go to Settings>Apps>Default Apps and click on the Video player to see the dropdown list to choose. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I'll keep working with you until it's resolved.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge

1. Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge - Similar Threads - Can't play anymore

2. prime video not playing 1080 in window 10 prime video app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    prime video not playing 1080 in window 10 prime video app: hi i use to get ''hd 1080''on prime video app in windows 10..but now i am only able to play HD only which is 720p.i have lenovo ideapad flex 5 with FHD DISPLAY..also internet speed is 100 mbps.i am on windows 10 21H1...
  3. Amazon Prime Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  4. Netflix and Prime video not working on Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix and Prime video not working on Edge.: I'm using the latest version of Chromium Edge (Version 84.0.522.40) and Netflix and Prime video players do not work. Netflix gives me the error D7361-1253. Prime video just says there was a problem. Both work when using FireFox. I searched and the only fix I found was...
  5. Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos: Hello (system specs are on the profile). I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video...
  6. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  7. Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?: I don't know how to fix this, and whenever I search on google (sorry) all results tend to be about the old Microsoft Edge. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes when I scroll down a page that has a bunch of videos (like 9GAG), the browser tends to refresh or reboots...
  8. Videos not playing in Chromium Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not playing in Chromium Browser.: I'm trying to use Chromium, as Google Chrome is getting more aggressive with data collection. The issue here is that I can not play any videos even after trying the following: Clearing all browsing data and relaunching. Allow Flash player. Uncheck "use hardware...
  9. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: I have Comcast and a Prime Video app. But, I am unable to sign in or register. When I click on the Prime Video app, I am sent to "Enter your code" page. I do not have a code because I am unable to sign in. Catch 22!...
  10. amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge: Amazon prime video always played fine using Edge browser till a couple days ago. Now it won't even allow me to click on a selection, or sometime it does it takes minutes to load, or times out with code 7017. I have google fiber gigabyte service so I have plenty of bandwidth....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new edge browser bug with amazon prime movies