Windows 10: Cant play ark

Discus and support Cant play ark in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got the 14 day game pass trial and started to download ark. Once it was finished the download was reset and this time it was out of 53 mb.[IMG] After... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by noobsh0t, Jan 20, 2019.

1. noobsh0t Win User

Cant play ark

I got the 14 day game pass trial and started to download ark. Once it was finished the download was reset and this time it was out of 53 mb.Cant play ark [​IMG] After a while it would say download complete but wouldnt advance from there and i still wasnt able to launch it and after i closed and opened the store, the download would restart out of 53. Cant play ark bc743cbf-439b-462d-b21f-b51a7c5281d6?upload=true.png

It wouldnt finish the download so i tried to cancel it but that wouldnt work. After that i tried to see whether my ark had finished and i found that all of the 79 gb had already been installed in WindowsApps inside my D drive. I tried to launch the exe but that wouldnt work because it said i needed permission and i couldnt launch it from the store because it was still downloading apparently. I also tried to uninstall so i could restart the download and game myself full access but when i tried to uninstall it it said i needed permission from myself which was strange. So i cant run ark, i cant uninstall ark and my ark download never finishes. Idk what to do

:)

noobsh0t, Jan 20, 2019

2. Ark survival evolved update

Hello,

I played Ark for a couple weeks now. Now there is an update. My issue is the update gets to 13Gb then starts over. I'm on the third try.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Joseph

Joseph Franzo, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Cant play ark 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Cant play ark 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Cant play ark

Andre Da Costa, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Cant play ark

1. Cant play ark - Similar Threads - Cant play ark

2. I cant load ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant load ark: i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store it says I have already bought the game...
  3. Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time: I used to play ark on steam and I would host a server on the same PC and then play it with all my buddies on the same PC It's a beefy computer. Anyways, A good majority of my buddies play on xbox so I bought the windows 10 version and I wanted to host my own server for us to...
  4. Ark Port forwarding cross play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Port forwarding cross play: I need to know the port numbers for ark cross play because i get a join failed every time i try to connect to my server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-port-forwarding-cross-play/fb615fd3-4a95-4077-a8ae-7e20c2278a5d
  5. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  6. Cant download Ark: Survival Evolved on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Ark: Survival Evolved on PC: i just recently purchased an MSI GE63 Raider RGB 95E PC and i just finished doing all the updates i was able to with my level of knowledge with PCs. I am trying to download Ark: Survival Evolved on the windows 10 version of the xbox app, as i own the xbox game pass and it is...
  7. BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK: Hello everyone, I've been facing some issues while playing games for a while and now it is becoming more often. Sometimes when I was playing Rocket League or Albion Online, the entire computer did freeze and I had to force reboot, this was not so frequent and it was...
  8. BSoD while playing ARK

BSoD while playing ARK: I can usually play for a couple hours and then it will just randomly crash. I used whocrashed and it said the problem was probably a driver and not a hardware problem.Attachment 41772 25642
  9. BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved

BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved: Uhh hello there. I uh don't know where to really begin, other than I've been playing way too much ARK Survival Evolved! Or well I would have been if I didn't get near constant BSOD's while trying to load into the game. They almost always say Memory Management, and this has...
  10. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved: I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the zip file below. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks ! *Smile Attachment 37466 22572

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant download ark on windows 10 2019