Windows 10: Can't play astrooner - Sync data black screen

Discus and support Can't play astrooner - Sync data black screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Astrooner keeps stuck on black screen of "sync data" e never end, just keep at 0%. If I cancel that, the game still not running and the sync windown... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AllysonMardegan, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Can't play astrooner - Sync data black screen

Astrooner keeps stuck on black screen of "sync data" e never end, just keep at 0%. If I cancel that, the game still not running and the sync windown never show up again.
    It can be triggered if re-download astrooner or reset the computer.
    How I solve it?

:)

AllysonMardegan, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Can't play astrooner - Sync data black screen

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't play astrooner - Sync data black screen

1. Can't play astrooner - Sync data black screen - Similar Threads - Can't play astrooner

2. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  3. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  4. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data

Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data: Hi, I'm having trouble using the auto hotspot feature for Windows Insider Phone Link with my S20FE and Thinkpad X1 Yoga G4. I am not able to sync over mobile data, despite the sync over mobile data feature enabled on my phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Link...
  6. Can't sign into microsoft to sync data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft to sync data: About a little over a week ago my computer updated I believe to windows 11. Now all my files are gone. I have tried logging into microsoft to sync my data, but keep getting the error codes 3, 15, 1067. The start menu also does not work anymore since updating. I know other...
  7. Can't sign into microsoft to sync data

Can't sign into microsoft to sync data: About a little over a week ago my computer updated I believe to windows 11. Now all my files are gone. I have tried logging into microsoft to sync my data, but keep getting the error codes 3, 15, 1067. The start menu also does not work anymore since updating. I know other...
  8. Data syncing issue

Data syncing issue: I logged into Forza 5 and it says "DATA SYNCING....." and it freezes forever on that tab. I contacted forza support but they told me that windows would help you with issues like this but I haven't been able to fix it. Any help would be appreciated...
  9. Data sync error

Data sync error: hi ad, After reinstalling windows, my laptop syncs very slowly, which leads to me unable to open my file as usual, but wait a long time. I can't even hide unnecessary folders. Before my laptop works very well with onedrive, now it's very bad, I can't work with onedrive. Hope...
  10. Microsoft data sync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft data sync.: OK, when I log into my computer, it says that Microsoft could not sync my account, and it signed me into a guest account. I cannot access any of my files. The pop-up said to sign out and sign back in, which I did. Nothing was fixed and nothing actually happened. It's been...