Windows 10: Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Endergaming2546, May 19, 2021.

1. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went into the Xbox app, and install Skyrim Special Edition. I choose my external Hard Drive, and click install. When it finished, I clicked the three dots, and choose to enable mods. I then clicked play game, and it asked for permission. I gave it the admin password, and then it showed up again. The game did not start, and instead there was an error in file explorer. I can't remember what it said, but I did a search for it, and seemed people has simil

:)

Endergaming2546, May 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available Xbox

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Brink, May 19, 2021
  4. JayTan08 Win User

Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox pass game ultimate

Hi Kariloo, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your inquiry.

Here's see the Description when buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Description

Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games for one low monthly price. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone.
    Enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts. Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favorite game.

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC not available in South Korea), and Xbox Live Gold.

Note: Purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions
    are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account
    at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

Game titles and number vary over time and by country. Membership continues to be charged at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel any time to stop your next scheduled charge; see account.microsoft.com/services.
    Notice before purchase of add-ons, DLC, consumables, virtual currency, or subscriptions (sold separately): If your membership terminates or a game is removed from the catalog, you must reactivate your membership or buy the game separately to continue using
    these items. ISP fees may apply. Age restrictions apply. Xbox Game Pass discounts are based on Microsoft Store price and are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch and are not
    available with select titles. Service, features, and requirements may change or be retired. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa).

Sign in for your available offers. Promotional offers may not be valid for all members and are only available for a limited time. Offers not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply. After promotional period, subscription continues
    to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes.

Reference:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask questions and keep me on track. I will keep working on this issue until it's resolved, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

1. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Can't play certain

2. Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass: I'm trying to edit a game file in one of my xbox game pass games. They're located in the C://Program Files/WindowsApps folder. I can't edit any of the files of both Rise of Nations and Sea of Thieves. I can however edit files of other folders inside the WindowsApps folder.It...
  3. Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass: I'm trying to edit a game file in one of my xbox game pass games. They're located in the C://Program Files/WindowsApps folder. I can't edit any of the files of both Rise of Nations and Sea of Thieves. I can however edit files of other folders inside the WindowsApps folder.It...
  4. Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working: Hi All, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app I met with this error: File System Error 1069586941 Steps I have taken: 1. Restart the pc 2. Reset windows store 3. Restore Xbox Games pass via Powershell 4. Reinstall Xbox App 5. Log in/log out of my...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My game pass code isnt seeming to work on my windows 10 pc yes the card says its compatible with pc it says Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card....
  8. Game Pass Ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate: So today, I bought Game Pass Ultimate off the Microsoft Store on PC. I go to download a game and when I press install, I only have the option of installing it on my Xbox, even though I want it to be installed on my PC, does anyone know how to make it install the game onto my...
  9. Xbox pass game ultimate

Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  10. game pass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass ultimate: can someone please tell me why my gamepass for pc and ultimate will not register that I have subscribed to either one? I cant download anything. im running windows 10 1903 on a hp notebook laptop/pc. what do I have to do to make my xbox apps work correctly? also when I try to...