Windows 10: Cant play/download a purchased game

Discus and support Cant play/download a purchased game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GrahamRousseau, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Cant play/download a purchased game

I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit annoyed as it feels like been scammed by amazon and or microsoft store.

Sorry If this is in the wrong section!

:)

GrahamRousseau, Jan 4, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 4, 2019
  3. can't play a game

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're encountering issues in playing games you've previously downloaded. One of these is when the account that owns the license of the game, is not signed in to the console. Kindly provide us the following information for us
    to determine the root cause:

• Are you using the Microsoft account you've used to purchase the game?
    • Are you trying to access the game online or offline?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    You may follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to check your Xbox purchase history.

Catherine Cus., Jan 4, 2019
  4. Cant play/download a purchased game

Downloading older previously purchased games

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• Have you purchased the game through Windows Store?
    • When you say that "there no way to download to play offline", are you referring that you are not able to play the game in offline mode?

From the above definition, seems like Microsoft Flight is online game where you need internet connection to play. Some games requires internet for accessing some information to load the game.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Cant play/download a purchased game

1. Cant play/download a purchased game - Similar Threads - Cant play download

2. cant download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game: im trying to download football manager 23 on steam im on windows 10 , the game supports windows 7 and up but when i go on steam it says its supported on windows and apple only when i have windows already...
  3. Cant download game I purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  4. Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition got charged for it, but i cant download it or see it my order history or library. What should i do?...
  5. Can't Download Purchased Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Download Purchased Game: I use a code to buy a game and I downloaded it on my old computer, but now I built a new pc and signed in with the same account, but I can't download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-purchased-game/cbab32fc-70e8-4596-a272-3b32571a191a
  6. Downloading a previously purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a previously purchased game: I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc, without buying it again? I signed into the Microsoft account and store on the new pc, and I see the order, but when I try to...
  7. games purchased aren't downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games purchased aren't downloading: I continuously have issues with games purchased from "big fish", for my personal computer PC but before, a year ago, there were few issues, none to do with downloading. I've downloaded app at least 4 times. This shouldn't be happening and I've cleaned, defragged and trouble...
  8. game purchase download not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchase download not working: Minecraft game purchashed. Receipt in mail. Go to install on device and says my account has no linked devices. All my devices are linked to my account I purchased the game. Should be no issues....
  9. cant download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game: I purchased Pub G and it wont download on my windows 10 laptop its sitting there but I cant push install Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-game/ead62c32-d353-4f6a-af9f-618afc337202
  10. cant install purchased game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install purchased game: Hi There. I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop up screen that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...