Windows 10: Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc

Discus and support Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the headline say, trying to play Flight Simulator via Game Pass digital download and it keep asking for the game disc. It seems to have installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OzBrown70, Jun 26, 2022.

1. OzBrown70 Win User

Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc

As the headline say, trying to play Flight Simulator via Game Pass digital download and it keep asking for the game disc. It seems to have installed ok, I have tried the clear cache, various powershell suggestions all to no avail. Any other ideas I should look at?

:)

OzBrown70, Jun 26, 2022

2. Flight Simulator 2020 - Insert Game Disk error

Hi, I'm a long time subscriber of Xbox Game Pass, I had downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 about a month ago and it used to work just fine for me however ever since I upgraded my Game Pass subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, I've been unable to play
    Flight Sim 2020. The game asks me to insert a Game Disk which is obviously not possible. I had uninstall Flight Simulator 2020 from my PC and redownloaded it. It downloaded about 1GB of the installer and with that it also downloaded the Digital Ownership pass
    or something like that, however I still can't download the rest of the game as its still stuck on "Insert Game Disk" error despite me uninstalling the game twice.

Any suggestions on how to solve it?

StayFrost04, Jun 26, 2022
  3. egeipek Win User
    Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı

Xbox game pass üzerinden aldığım Microsoft Flight Simulator giriş ekranında please insert game disc yazısı yüznden oynamamı engelliyor online olarak indirmenin yolu yok mu ?

egeipek, Jun 26, 2022
  4. BobW913 Win User

Can't play any of the Microsoft Flight Simulator games

Original Title: bob1964

Why can't I play any of the Microsoft Flight simulators and flight combat games?

BobW913, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc - Similar Threads - Cant play Flight

2. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  4. Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc: As the headline say, trying to play Flight Simulator via Game Pass digital download and it keep asking for the game disc. It seems to have installed ok, I have tried the clear cache, various powershell suggestions all to no avail. Any other ideas I should look at?...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.: Game is asking for disc to be installed at startup even though it is digital edition. Have tried to delete digital ownership folder as suggested in other threads but I cannot as this folder is owned by SYSTEM and I cannot change ownership. Thankyou MS. Any suggestions...
  6. Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.: Trying to launch the program today and greeted by “insert game disc” window. There is no game disc and i cant get past this. Come on microsoft.......
  7. Flight Simulator / Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator / Gaming Services: Hello all, I downloaded an update to Flight Simulator today I'm using Bootcamp from a Macbook, now the simulator doesn't open. It goes straight to the MS Store, specifically to GAMING SERVICES. It tells me to download, which I try to do. Nothing. To the left of that screen...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı: Xbox game pass üzerinden aldığım Microsoft Flight Simulator giriş ekranında please insert game disc yazısı yüznden oynamamı engelliyor online olarak indirmenin yolu yok mu ?...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Digital Ownership Error With Game Pass

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Digital Ownership Error With Game Pass: Hello, I am having an issue installing Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on my windows machine. I have Game Pass Ultimate and have attempted to download the sim through the Microsoft Store using my subscription. Every time I try to begin the install the "Digital Ownership"...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 with Game pass

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 with Game pass: After 28 hours I finally got the game installed. But, when I tried launching the game it kept taking me to the Microsoft store prompting me to download gaming services even though I had already downloaded it. Not sure what to do. im not the smartest with computers....