Windows 10: Can't play game pass game or access files

Discus and support Can't play game pass game or access files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was playing The Outer Worlds earlier today with the xbox game pass, now when I try to open it it says: "The Outer Worlds can’t open because it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Grand_Magician, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Can't play game pass game or access files

Was playing The Outer Worlds earlier today with the xbox game pass, now when I try to open it it says: "The Outer Worlds can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." The store page says download instead of play, and if I click it it thinks for a moment before giving the error code 0x00000001 which doesn't seem to exist in the list of error codes. The only thing I've done is add an extra hard drive to my computer and use it to create a volume. Tried going to the installation folder to delete manually, but I don't have permission and the access control

:)

Grand_Magician, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can't play game pass game or access files

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Can't play game pass game or access files

1. Can't play game pass game or access files - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  4. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  5. game pass not letting me play any game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game pass not letting me play any game: got the monthly pass and it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-not-letting-me-play-any-game/8e623862-b17f-4298-90c6-cf9662a7693e
  6. game pass not letting me play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass not letting me play any game: got the monthly pass and it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-not-letting-me-play-any-game/8e623862-b17f-4298-90c6-cf9662a7693e
  7. game pass not letting me play any game

8. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went into the Xbox app, and install Skyrim Special Edition. I choose my external Hard Drive, and click install. When it finished, I...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...
  10. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2