Windows 10: Can't play games HELPP!!!!

Discus and support Can't play games HELPP!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so ever since like 2 days ago my pc just wont play games i first noticed when i opened dota 2 and every time i get into a game and the drafting starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexDavid2, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Can't play games HELPP!!!!

so ever since like 2 days ago my pc just wont play games i first noticed when i opened dota 2 and every time i get into a game and the drafting starts my game just stops responding entirely and a message on the top left would pop up saying to the app is not responding and asks me to end the process or not then i tried playing starcraft2 and when i get into a game the same crap happens just stops responding for like a full minute or more then would respond again for about 30 secs then freeze up again so i thought ok somethings fishy so i tried opening sims 4 and this time my game bsods saying "unexpected store exception" so i thought it may be my graphics card driver but then when i check it said i had the latest driver so i tried running games again this time the BSOD said Memory management (it only did this 1 time btw) the rest were unexpected store exception BSODS. csgo too every time i get into a match it would just freeze then unfreeze the freeze then kicks me out the match when this happened my pc restarted on its own then it said scanning and repairing disk (c) which is my hdd im really confused by the whole situation i dont know where this came from and what caused it pls help

PC SPECS

CPU :i5 3340

GPU: 1050 ti

HDD :WD blue 500gb

SSD: Gigabyte 240gb

:)

AlexDavid2, Feb 3, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Can't play games HELPP!!!!

Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't play games HELPP!!!!

1. Can't play games HELPP!!!! - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  3. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  4. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  5. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. helpp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    helpp: i just got my windows, and how can i update it if i have no wifi ?! i connected to my wifi and it says no internet,secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/8c2743b6-a1c4-442e-bd59-fc57f18a19eb
  7. helpp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    helpp: i just got my windows, and how can i update it if i have no wifi ?! i connected to my wifi and it says no internet,secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/8c2743b6-a1c4-442e-bd59-fc57f18a19eb
  8. helpp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. helpp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    helpp: I'm trying to download some software but it says I don't have msvcp 140.ddl can anyone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/25e49f55-7197-421c-9beb-2ceffd940dec
  10. Helpp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Helpp: Hey when i try to use any option from recovery environment my computer shows a black screen ans nothing happens helppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/48aae2e6-e8bc-4921-852a-3f72e4d3db1b