Windows 10: Can't play games. Mouse fighting my analog stick inputs.

Discus and support Can't play games. Mouse fighting my analog stick inputs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10. Steam. Logitech mouse. 360 controller w/ MS wireless adapter. Working for years. Recently installed Logitech SetPoint, which in turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dungyhasbigtits, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Can't play games. Mouse fighting my analog stick inputs.

Windows 10. Steam. Logitech mouse. 360 controller w/ MS wireless adapter. Working for years.

Recently installed Logitech SetPoint, which in turn updated my general Logitech drivers.

Now when I try to play Rocket League with my controller, I can't scroll to anything in the menu. Like it's being forced. Mouse reappears immediately after I move the stick.

Uninstalled SetPoint, removed the registry entries, etc. Reboot. Problem persists. Removed/disabled all settings from Steam Big Picture mode. Nothing.

Suggestions?

submitted by /u/dungyhasbigtits
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dungyhasbigtits, Mar 2, 2021

2. Fight Sticks and Windows 10

If Microsoft wants me to play my XBox One game on my Windows 10 computer then when will they fix their controller drivers?

The problem is that the Xbox One Fight stick from Mad Catz and other companies do not work on Windows..... Really? You can get them to work but the RT and LT buttons do not work. It might be because Windows expects them to be triggers and not buttons but
    that explanation CAN'T be correct because these sticks work perfectly fine on the Xbox One, which basically runs a version of Windows 10.

Why can't Microsoft fix their drivers for us loyal customers can get our peripherals to work on both systems. I would think this might be a problem with just Mad Catz but all Xbox One Fight Sticks are like this even though they are basically just controllers.
    These are licensed to be used but Microsoft does not care enough to get them to work on Windows 10 even though they want more people t play games on it, they even say we can play our Xbox One game son it. Maybe all games except our fighting games which the
    expensive controllers we bought they don't want to work.

It has been a year and we are still waiting. The pathetic thing in that an Xbox 360 fight still will work. Sigh... Microsoft....

MaxFaraday, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Tapzz Win User
    Controller/Mouse Input Problem

When on my desktop and in game my controller follows mouse input, moving the cursor with the left analog stick and clicking with "X", this is very annoying to deal with and if anyone can let me know a way of fixing this issue it would be appreciated

Tapzz, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Can't play games. Mouse fighting my analog stick inputs.

Analog sticks on my xb one controller doesn't work

Hello, this is my 1st time posting here. I'm having a xinput issue with my xb1 controller's analog sticks. they just don't work but the other buttons do. before I get my old cd out of windows 8, I like to try a few more things to try to get my controller
    to work. I'm just out of ideas to try.

This issue really came to light in the latest game dark souls 3 but I'm having this issue with other games that use direct input such as the original dark souls(but dark souls 2 works fine because it don't use xinput). wanted to play that so bad but couldn't
    use my controller. so far I've tried the following things in researching the issue off some search engines. I've disabled stuff in my hid device manager; I've uninstalled 2 windows updates; I rolled my xbox 1 drivers back, I went to a 2nd windows 10 laptop,
    I tried 6 different cables , i tried both a playstation 4 and wii u pro controller(later on in trouble shooting this and didn't install any drivers prior to that), i updated my xb1 controller firmware, and the last thing i did was put dark souls 3 in my main
    directory. to add, This is also a somewhat fresh install of windows 10(2 months) and the sticks and stuff work in the under the analog in set up a controller and games that don't require xinput.

none of this has been meet with any success. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what else i can try because I'm out of ideas. i returned dark souls 3 but i still like to get this issue fixed for some other games i play.

kevinwaldron5001, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Can't play games. Mouse fighting my analog stick inputs.

1. Can't play games. Mouse fighting my analog stick inputs. - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. How do I disable my analog stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable my analog stick?: Hello,I play fifa and recently my analog stick broke and it got stuck upwards and I was wondering if there's a way to disable my analog stick and play with my gamepad if there's please let me know.Thank you!...
  3. How do I disable my analog stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable my analog stick?: Hello,I play fifa and recently my analog stick broke and it got stuck upwards and I was wondering if there's a way to disable my analog stick and play with my gamepad if there's please let me know.Thank you!...
  4. Analog input cannot display in this video mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analog input cannot display in this video mode: This error keeps coming when i start my pc it doesnt even let me go to windows load screen it happens before and i cant start pc Like there is a window screen that appears before pc starts thats also not coming as i start my pc it comes right after it and analog input error...
  5. Analog input cannot display in this video mode

Analog input cannot display in this video mode: This error keeps coming when i start my pc it doesnt even let me go to windows load screen it happens before and i cant start pc Like there is a window screen that appears before pc starts thats also not coming as i start my pc it comes right after it and analog input error...
  6. Mouse input won't work after playing some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse input won't work after playing some games: Hello!I've been having issues with my system for a while now, and i have no real idea how to fix it.Whenever I play certain games FFXIV is the main one this happens with currently, But it has also happened with things like new world, but not every game, I think the few games...
  7. Mouse input won't work after playing some games

Mouse input won't work after playing some games: Hello!I've been having issues with my system for a while now, and i have no real idea how to fix it.Whenever I play certain games FFXIV is the main one this happens with currently, But it has also happened with things like new world, but not every game, I think the few games...
  8. Gamepad Has low sensitivity on Analog Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad Has low sensitivity on Analog Stick: I'm using a USB Xbox one controller, and I'm running on Windows 10.I've been using it without noticing any issue for several years. Then about a month ago, I tried playing a game with it and I noticed that my character was turning and moving very slowly. I then tried using a...
  9. Windows 10: Can't play "No Mans Land Fight For Your Rights PC" game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Can't play "No Mans Land Fight For Your Rights PC" game: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-play-no-mans-land-fight-for-your/9ac1bb1e-d017-479d-afe4-ba9bf8bcb343 Fabrizio ClaudioMilazzo wrote: You must bypass the video introduction, by editing the file engine.ini situated on the game path no...
  10. Display Blank : Analog Input?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Blank : Analog Input?????: My new PC has a blank screen with the message : 1. Analog input, cannot display this video mode. I recently upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10 on my new Dell Inspiron. I have an older PC right next to it with WinXP. Both are using Dell flat panel digital displays. After the...