Windows 10: Can't play GTA V anymore

Discus and support Can't play GTA V anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Verified5, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Verified5 Win User

Can't play GTA V anymore

This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the issue still persists. I have basically tried everything. Can anyone please help me before I lose my cool?

:)

Verified5, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Marcelxg_ Win User
    BSOD while playing GTA V

hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only.

idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut

i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at 12 july and before 12 july like 9-11 july i still can play GTA V without BSOD so.. maybe you guys can help me fix this problem i got.

PC SPEC:

CPU: I5-7400 3.00 GHZ [KABYLAKE]

GPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORE OC GEFORCE GTX 1060 3GB

MOBO: MSI B250M MORTAR ARTIC

MEMORY: TEAM DELTA - DELTA RED LED PC3000 [4x2]

PSU: CORSAIR CX750M

SYSTEM: WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION 64 BIT

-Marcel

PS> i got this first blue screen and the STOPCODE is : BAD_POOL_CALLER

and the second one is STOPCODE: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

and the third one is STOPCODE: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Marcelxg_, Dec 31, 2019
  4. namco1 Win User

Can't play GTA V anymore

bsod freezing playing gta v bf1 error 0x124 and 0x3B

Can't play GTA V anymore [​IMG]

namco1, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Can't play GTA V anymore

1. Can't play GTA V anymore - Similar Threads - Can't play GTA

2. 0x124 PSHED.dll playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x124 PSHED.dll playing GTA V: Hello! So I was playing GTA V at the time my system crashed. When it booted back to the logon screen I entered my password and then immediately crashed again. Not sure why it's suddenly crashing because it's been perfectly fine for the past few months and powered on for hours...
  3. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  4. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  5. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  6. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  7. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  8. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  9. Can't Get GTA V to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get GTA V to work: Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas? 31696
  10. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...