Windows 10: Can't play Minecraft DLC

Discus and support Can't play Minecraft DLC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GW_82, Nov 26, 2021.

1. GW_82 Win User

Can't play Minecraft DLC

I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?

:)

GW_82, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons first DLC pack Jungle Awakens now available

Read more:

Brink, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Creeping Winter DLC is now available

Source:

Brink, Nov 26, 2021
  4. trasc Win User

Can't play Minecraft DLC

Minecraft Windows 10, Amazon Fire, Google Play DLC- is DLC shared between platforms/stores? Are Coins shared?

A few more questions!

• When I buy an item from the store with Coins, while using the Amazon Fire Minecraft App, will that DLC be available to use on Windows 10 Edition?
    • When I buy an item from the store under my account, will that item be available to the family accounts that are connected to my Xboxlive account (I'm the parent) or does it need to be purchased for each of us (myself and 2 kids)?

trasc, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Can't play Minecraft DLC

1. Can't play Minecraft DLC - Similar Threads - Can't play Minecraft

2. Can't download a DLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download a DLC: I redeemed a dlc and I have no way to download it. I can click on it's name and it brings me to the store page of that product and it only says i own this item. I don't know how to download it or claim it on my account....
  3. Can't download a DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a DLC: I redeemed a dlc and I have no way to download it. I can click on it's name and it brings me to the store page of that product and it only says i own this item. I don't know how to download it or claim it on my account....
  4. Can't download a DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't play Minecraft DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft DLC: I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?...
  6. Can't play Minecraft DLC

Can't play Minecraft DLC: I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC: I bought the MC dungeons dlcs on the Microsoft store but they aren't showing in the game or launcher. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-dlc/b1b4e138-ecfc-40ea-b170-6ec578fa9bbb
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working: Hi! I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the windows store and decided after a couple hours i wanted the DLC so i bought the Hero Pass Upgrade but i can't get it to work. When i launch the game the DLC is still not unlocked and i can't find any way to activate the DLC....
  9. Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC: The person that I game share with bought the dlc for Ark. It shows that I own the base game and can install it in my pc as it is a “play anywhere” title. However, it does not show that I own the DLC. I play the DLC on my xbox console so it should show as owned, however it...
  10. Can't play minecraft

Can't play minecraft: I bought minecraft for windows ten edition bedrock not java a few months ago, but my laptop had some problems and I had to reset it. I redownloaded everything and signed in, it said that I own minecraft and let me play it but it was stuck on the demo version and wouldn't let...