Windows 10: Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeonFXOfficial, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs.

So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy the game...

I already tried the following

START QUOTE

Solution 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the run troubleshooter button on this link.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    2. Click on Command prompt Admin.   
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Re-register the Windows Store to refresh and update the licenses of the games and apps that you installed on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Open Command Prompt Admin.
    3. Paste the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    4. You should see a progress bar that re-register the Windows Store on your computer
    5. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reinstall the game to manually update it.

END QUOTE

I'd really hope there is a way to fix it since I feel kinda scammed at this point and I'm not willing to pay anymore money...

:)

NeonFXOfficial, Mar 1, 2020
  2. PatTsang Win User

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !

PatTsang, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hello all,

So I got Minecraft Windows 10 edition to play with a friend. I got it for free because I had the Java edition before 2018.

Whenever I try to sign in to get the full experience, it just asks me to buy a starter pack or Master pack.

Do I have to buy the starter pack in order to play with friends, or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks

NasalChip950481, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Can't Play Minecraft

2. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  3. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack. But my boyfriend has the java edition so we can't play together. He suggested I uninstall it to see if I could return it for a refund. But I'd already played it for a bit so I couldn't return it. When I try to reinstall it, it...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working: Today I bought minecraft Window 10 edition starter pack on the minecraft official website and it took me to this page. [ATTACH] I clicked on install/ play and i took me to this page [ATTACH] And I was charged from buying it earlier on Minecraft's official...
  6. Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition but I want to return it but the no return button shows up. Can I return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-minecraft-windows-10-starter-edition-returnable/a6100bc6-a217-4108-a65f-f4c4c0f8ce11
  7. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  8. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  10. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have to buy the minecraft starter pack