Windows 10: Cant play minecraft with my friends

Discus and support Cant play minecraft with my friends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SkyMetscher, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Cant play minecraft with my friends

All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both my Microsoft accounts, and my computer and phone, deleted and reinstalled, updated both Minecraft and my devices, and restarted everything. I don't know how to get it to work. I've checked all the settings on my devices and cant figure out whats wrong.

:)

SkyMetscher, Feb 12, 2021

2. joining friends on minecraft when you don't have a phone or email

my boys have fire tablets and I just bought minecraft for them. I need step-by-step instructions for how they can play with their friends. They don't have email addresses or phones.

joannrmagley, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Cant play minecraft with my friends

I can't play Minecraft with others

Hi Naxine,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game with your friends?
    • Are you playing the full version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
    • Have you tried to play the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Cant play minecraft with my friends

1. Cant play minecraft with my friends - Similar Threads - Cant play minecraft

2. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  3. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  4. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  5. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  6. playing minecraft with friends on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing minecraft with friends on Nintendo Switch: When we set up a microsoft account and finally got logged in, it took me to a page that wants our Xbox info. We don't have an Xbox. We have a Switch....
  7. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  8. MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY: So, my friend bought a working code for minecraft, he registered it with Microsoft account and then when he tried to login to a server it said "failed to login: null". Anyone got a fix?...
  9. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  10. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...