Windows 10: Cant play multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play multiplayer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi.My kids migrated the Minecraft to Microsoft but we now have a problem. The microsoft account we choose had a user set to be 3 years old born in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Gøran Johansen, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Cant play multiplayer

Hi.My kids migrated the Minecraft to Microsoft but we now have a problem. The microsoft account we choose had a user set to be 3 years old born in 2019. I have tried to change it, but without luck. Can anyone help with this problem? :-

:)

Gøran Johansen, Jun 11, 2022

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    Have an idea? Share it!

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Redirecting

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also Cant play multiplayer :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 11, 2022
  3. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Cant play multiplayer

I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

Hi Ani_v,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some concerns encountered while connecting to Minecraft multi player game.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use this suggestion provided on this discussion bellow. User who have this same kind of issue was able to resolve this concern using the steps provided here.

"You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know on how I can further assist you Ani_v.

Continue to have a safe and good day,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Cant play multiplayer

1. Cant play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play multiplayer

2. How to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play multiplayer: How to play multiplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-multiplayer/5cd1527c-5a0d-4c85-9f40-7f158bf00b3e
  3. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  4. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  5. Cant play multiplayer on xbox

Cant play multiplayer on xbox: I cant play multiplayer in my xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-multiplayer-on-xbox/8567a3f3-8f02-4234-8d76-9f4f48cbb7e6
  6. Cant play multiplayer on xbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant play multiplayer on xbox: I cant play multiplayer in my xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-multiplayer-on-xbox/8567a3f3-8f02-4234-8d76-9f4f48cbb7e6
  7. Cant play multiplayer on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Cant play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play multiplayer: Hi.My kids migrated the Minecraft to Microsoft but we now have a problem. The microsoft account we choose had a user set to be 3 years old born in 2019. I have tried to change it, but without luck. Can anyone help with this problem? :-...
  9. Cant play multiplayer

Cant play multiplayer: Hi.My kids migrated the Minecraft to Microsoft but we now have a problem. The microsoft account we choose had a user set to be 3 years old born in 2019. I have tried to change it, but without luck. Can anyone help with this problem? :-...
  10. cant play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant play multiplayer: I updated my asphalt 8 now everything is gone I want my cars back and my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-multiplayer/98e0856c-aadf-4885-ad3e-165a6bd48e43