Windows 10: Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

Discus and support Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I got the update I can't play my games anymore. When the games starts it disappears and stops running. This new update really is a bad update in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cafferineex3, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

Since I got the update I can't play my games anymore. When the games starts it disappears and stops running. This new update really is a bad update in my opinion. Microsoft needs to a better job with their updates. If they can't then leave things alone or go back to XP. I've never had any problems until this new update.

:)

Cafferineex3, Sep 29, 2018

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Sep 29, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

Issue when playing games

Hello,

This issue when you're playing games can be due to incompatible driver since it can be resolved by updating the display driver. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Which device are you using in playing games?
    • Is this issue happening when you're playing online or offline games?
    • Is there a connected USB device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver instead of updating it. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Looking forward to your response for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

1. Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update. - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  3. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  4. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I play my game?

Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  6. I got Minecraft on my Xbox I was wondering is there a way to play it on my pc. The game is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Minecraft on my Xbox I was wondering is there a way to play it on my pc. The game is...: Want to play Minecraft on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-minecraft-on-my-xbox-i-was-wondering-is/3a4f71b7-4f81-4288-8f82-2721b5b53677
  7. I got Minecraft on my Xbox I was wondering is there a way to play it on my pc. The game is...

I got Minecraft on my Xbox I was wondering is there a way to play it on my pc. The game is...: Want to play Minecraft on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-minecraft-on-my-xbox-i-was-wondering-is/3a4f71b7-4f81-4288-8f82-2721b5b53677
  8. my pc got freeze when playing game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc got freeze when playing game: when i playing game on my pc and it just stop responding and freeze screen, i cant turn it off and cant do enything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-freeze-when-playing-game/418075ab-bbaa-4e9c-8e9d-c63233c8fba7
  9. my pc got freeze when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc got freeze when playing game: when i playing game on my pc and it just stop responding and freeze screen, i cant turn it off and cant do enything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-freeze-when-playing-game/418075ab-bbaa-4e9c-8e9d-c63233c8fba7
  10. my pc got freeze when playing game