Windows 10: Cant Play On Realms

Discus and support Cant Play On Realms in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are you supposed to do when you go on your Minecraft and it says "you cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinaSaverino, May 13, 2020.

1. Cant Play On Realms

What are you supposed to do when you go on your Minecraft and it says "you cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up, this can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings"

please help

:)

MartinaSaverino, May 13, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 13, 2020
  3. Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, May 13, 2020
  4. Cant Play On Realms

Minecraft Realms

I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be
    changed on xbox.com. I have the "join multiplayer games" option set to allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

firehazard10597, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Cant Play On Realms

1. Cant Play On Realms - Similar Threads - Cant Play Realms

2. realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realms: long story short i had two realms and cancelled one of them at the end of September. i have been charged for two realms for the past two months i believe. one payment was £6.69 Microsoft realms and the other was £5.59 mojang. I'm very confused and worried that I've been...
  3. Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms: Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing Minecraft, and logging out and back into the launcher. I've also looked around and couldn't find anyone else with my problem. Any...
  4. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  5. Cant play realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play realms: I cant seem to play realms on minecraft windows 10 edition even though my account isnt a child account it keeps referring me to the page to change account settings for child accounts. I cannot seem to find the solution to the problem. any help would be appreciated...
  6. Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition: I am struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition it say I need to go to online and privacy settings and give permission or something but when I try to go to settings I can't find what I need to change or do so I can play on realms please help me...
  7. Cant play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play: I cant play a digital game on my pc from Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play/49f48f74-3ec8-45f7-bb56-44d6dd96846e
  8. Realm '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realm ': Hi, so I was trying to extend my realm subscription and i can't, because I say that the " product not available for purchase" what I should do?? Alberto, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realm/8cf873ab-1940-4328-a467-727200c327c6
  9. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...
  10. Why cant i chat in realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i chat in realms: Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats the problem I made the account without a parent i should be allowed to access my own privacy info...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft

2. you cannot play on realms because of how

3. you cannot play on realms because of how your