Windows 10: cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account

Discus and support cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; before i migrated my minecraft account i could play on all servers but now for example i cant play on hypixel it just says "failed to login:null" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by puseaiI, Sep 8, 2021.

1. puseaiI Win User

cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account

before i migrated my minecraft account i could play on all servers but now for example i cant play on hypixel it just says "failed to login:null" or just "disconnected"does anyone know how can i fix this? i am on a windows 10 pc

:)

puseaiI, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 8, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account :)

Jaffakeik, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

1. cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account - Similar Threads - cant play servers

2. Minecraft account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account migration: hi,I tried to migate my Minecraft account to Microsoft.as a result - my account details at Mojang were deleted, I have no access to the game or hypixel server.please advise how can I restore the account and all the data ?regards,Adi Mifano Ziv's mother+972-54-4815463...
  3. Minecraft account migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account migration: hi,I tried to migate my Minecraft account to Microsoft.as a result - my account details at Mojang were deleted, I have no access to the game or hypixel server.please advise how can I restore the account and all the data ?regards,Adi Mifano Ziv's mother+972-54-4815463...
  4. Minecraft account migration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. i buy minecraft premiun but i cant play minecraft premiun servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buy minecraft premiun but i cant play minecraft premiun servers: i bought minecraft, so when i want to play servers like hypixel cubecraft it says i dont have authenticationi dont undestand if i buy the orginal minecraft why i cant play...
  6. i buy minecraft premiun but i cant play minecraft premiun servers

i buy minecraft premiun but i cant play minecraft premiun servers: i bought minecraft, so when i want to play servers like hypixel cubecraft it says i dont have authenticationi dont undestand if i buy the orginal minecraft why i cant play...
  7. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  8. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  10. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...