Windows 10: cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account

Discus and support cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; before i migrated my minecraft account i could play on all servers but now for example i cant play on hypixel it just says "failed to login:null" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by puseaiI, Sep 8, 2021.

1. puseaiI Win User

cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account

before i migrated my minecraft account i could play on all servers but now for example i cant play on hypixel it just says "failed to login:null" or just "disconnected"does anyone know how can i fix this? i am on a windows 10 pc

:)

puseaiI, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 8, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account :)

Jaffakeik, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

1. cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account - Similar Threads - cant play servers

2. Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration: -The migration was successful. There is no option to reattempt in the Mojang portal seriously, people stop sending me there.-There is no option in the Minecraft Launcher to use anything other than a Mojang account to login. Yes, I have tried using minecraft.exe to bypass the...
  3. Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft: I followed the instructions on the Minecraft launcher and migrated my account and now I now can not log into my Minecraft account. I have reset my password, read all the FAQ/help pages and emailed Mojang, and I have gotten nowhere. Please help...
  4. MineCraft Migration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Migration.: Hi there.I Migrated over to Microsoft login and can no longer log in.Here are the things I have done.Yes I restarted windows 10.Yes I used the login name, Tried with Gmail account, and tried with Microsoft account.and every combination that could be done. gmail was what I was...
  5. Cant join Minecraft server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join Minecraft server.: Hello, this morning I was playing Minecraft on Hypixel server, but now when Im joining it, it says Cant connect to the server and I cant even join another servers. Now I can play only with VPN. How can I fix it?...
  6. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  7. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  8. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  9. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  10. Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms: Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing Minecraft, and logging out and back into the launcher. I've also looked around and couldn't find anyone else with my problem. Any...